Track Wrestling Gold+ - Is it worth it?

SWINfan

Is there a listing of what events video is included with TW Gold+?  

What Indiana events would be included?  Any opinions on the value of it would be appreciated.  

In the past, I have just paid per event.  In addition to the included video of Gold+, are the other benefits of value?  Do you see significantly fewer ads?

Here is another answer:

Basically any event that is streamed by Mark Durham is on the list.  This includes the Hurrle, Mater Dei Holiday Classic, Indy Nationals, Frosh-Soph (discussions of the qualifiers as well), as well as UIndy streaming the Midwest Classic, DIII Regionals, each Semi State, and State.  

To give you an idea of last years prices:

Hurrle - $5/sub

Mater Dei $10

Indy Nationals $10

Frosh-Soph $15

Midwest Classic $20

DIII Regionals $20

State Series $20 (but do not be surprised for this to increase this year due to likely low attendance at BLFH and each of the SS sites.)

That is $100 in just streaming fees for this year (and that is just what Mark Durham and his posse is likely to bring to you).

ISWA has also been added to the list with each of the Folk/Free/Greco events for this year.

IHSWCA Team State Duals is also on the list.

Also, any USAW event that is streamed on TW is available.

12 hours ago, leggin89 said:

Here is another answer:

Basically any event that is streamed by Mark Durham is on the list.  This includes the Hurrle, Mater Dei Holiday Classic, Indy Nationals, Frosh-Soph (discussions of the qualifiers as well), as well as UIndy streaming the Midwest Classic, DIII Regionals, each Semi State, and State.  

To give you an idea of last years prices:

Hurrle - $5/sub

Mater Dei $10

Indy Nationals $10

Frosh-Soph $15

Midwest Classic $20

DIII Regionals $20

State Series $20 (but do not be surprised for this to increase this year due to likely low attendance at BLFH and each of the SS sites.)

That is $100 in just streaming fees for this year (and that is just what Mark Durham and his posse is likely to bring to you).

ISWA has also been added to the list with each of the Folk/Free/Greco events for this year.

IHSWCA Team State Duals is also on the list.

Also, any USAW event that is streamed on TW is available.

Does the Mater Dei Classic include Live Video?  The list I saw showed archived video only.

14 hours ago, Bulldog89 said:

I just purchased Gold + yesterday.  I had to re up my subscription and I got it for $50 off the normal price.  Figured I would try it out.  The good thing is that I can go back and watch some of matches if it is a  Gold+ event.

Have a promo code for that rate?  Best I've seen is $30 off

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.