Attention TEAM STATE COACHES

decbell1

Coaches, 

We are barreling towards the day seeds need to be made for Team State. To aide the committee in getting those as accurate as possible, I need you to help your own programs. 

I have two tasks for all 40 of you. 

1: Please update your schedule on IndianaMat and keep it updated. If you don't know how to do this, e-mail me your schedule and I will do it for you or ask Joe for help. I need this to be up to date. When you wrestle, post your results to IndianaMat. Not just scores, but individual results. 

2: E-mail me a list of wrestlers on your team. If you have a large roster, you are welcome to include just those likely to wrestle varsity, but you can just drop me the file you use for weigh-ins or programs. Please attach those files in an e-mail to me at decbell1@gmail.com. 

If your results aren't posted to IndianaMat, we won't have the full picture of who your team is and where they belong. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.