Rankings Update Fort Wayne #1

Y2CJ41

4 hours ago, Thor said:

Absolutely no vested interest. And you’re right, it has been boring on here, thought I’d help out. Appreciate you livening up the place. I’ve been quarantined with Covid all week, it’s been pretty boring. I’m really just messing around here, and you’re really sensitive about it lol. Good luck to Shelton and the Panthers, hope y’all bring back some hardware to the Fort. 

I’m just interested to know how you can gauge sensitivity by reading a post.  You can read my mind and know I really care?  Or am I just trying to give people something to chew on because let’s face it: it’s been a dull year?  I hear all that yippity yap about how you don’t care and have no vested interest with 400 something posts.  You care.  You care or you wouldn’t have engaged in the first place.  I’ll admit I like starting some ish  ever so often.  That’s what a forum is for.  No harm no foul.  Just don’t fake like you don’t care Bruv: that’s a lie.

15 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I’m dumb for using the logic that if I get 8th in the state at a higher weight class than you: and we placed the same. I’m dumb for thinking that Shelton should be higher?  Dumb? Really? Dumb?  Ok I don’t know you but I’m going to guess you are the one with an intellectual disability.  Or more pc: cognitively challenged.  You must be if you think I’m mad.  To be clear: you guys have been boring: the site needed a jolt of life. 2. Strouds dad and I are buddies: love the kid. ( I did go to Manchester College and Student taught at Manchester High School). I have some history there.  However to say he is better without them ever have wrestled one another is indeed dumb.  You are assuming he is better.  That’s DUMB.  As the group 311 said best: Come Original or stay in your lane.  You aren’t a third party observer you opened your spitmaker and used your Twitter fingers and spoke on my post.  Therefore you have a vested interest.  Don’t poke a Bear: Never poke a Panther.

Aren’t you saying Shelton is better (even though they’ve never wrestled)?

10 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I’m just interested to know how you can gauge sensitivity by reading a post.  You can read my mind and know I really care?  Or am I just trying to give people something to chew on because let’s face it: it’s been a dull year?  I hear all that yippity yap about how you don’t care and have no vested interest with 400 something posts.  You care.  You care or you wouldn’t have engaged in the first place.  I’ll admit I like starting some ish  ever so often.  That’s what a forum is for.  No harm no foul.  Just don’t fake like you don’t care Bruv: that’s a lie.

Regardless Of the order of 1 2 and 3 I think Fort Wayne has a great chance of putting 3 on the podium again. 

23 hours ago, MikeTython said:

tis da seathon fellas...jus got done w/ my expedishun bout w/ roy..figured i'd make it back to tha forum...

man we all kno a tiger is way more ferothis dan a panthur

Tython Tigers.jpg

Actually it’s not. Panthera Onca or the Jaguar is the most “ferocious” of all big cats.  The also have the strongest jaw and bite pressure of any big cat. The kill prey by biting into the skull.  Tigers must suffocate their prey.  Sorry Mike all that weed and punches to the head made you think because a tiger is bigger it’s more ferocious.  Study my bruva.

On 12/10/2020 at 4:21 PM, GenHeavyHandz said:

I’m dumb for using the logic that if I get 8th in the state at a higher weight class than you: and we placed the same. I’m dumb for thinking that Shelton should be higher?  Dumb? Really? Dumb?  Ok I don’t know you but I’m going to guess you are the one with an intellectual disability.  Or more pc: cognitively challenged.  You must be if you think I’m mad.  To be clear: you guys have been boring: the site needed a jolt of life. 2. Strouds dad and I are buddies: love the kid. ( I did go to Manchester College and Student taught at Manchester High School). I have some history there.  However to say he is better without them ever have wrestled one another is indeed dumb.  You are assuming he is better.  That’s DUMB.  As the group 311 said best: Come Original or stay in your lane.  You aren’t a third party observer you opened your spitmaker and used your Twitter fingers and spoke on my post.  Therefore you have a vested interest.  Don’t poke a Bear: Never poke a Panther.

Umm, didn’t you say Shelton was better without them even wrestling? 

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 1:53 PM, GenHeavyHandz said:

I doubt it.  Your Elk-Heart won’t let you.  It’s gravy trains anyway Caleb Clause: this is a gap year.  Next year I won’t have to say ish:  you will have to or look silly.  And the year after that and so on so forth and forever more.  Panther Power by the hour.

Didn't this guy use to love Wayne?? JUMP SHIP!!!!

12 minutes ago, hirsej said:

Didn't this guy use to love Wayne?? JUMP SHIP!!!!

You sound like a child.  When your children attend a different school it is probably a not a good idea to root for your alma mater.  My kids went to Wayne.  My first paid coaching job was at Wayne.  But I have 31 years in and a Diploma from Snider dill weed.  So how is that jumping ship?  Stay focused on your oxygen levels because the elevator obviously doesn’t go all the way to the top floor.

Edited by GenHeavyHandz
Omit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.