Crown Point Season

Sig40

27 minutes ago, Athenr said:

Just spare some time to practice your bag skills ;)

I’ll set 10 minutes to the side. I don’t need much if any. 

Monica Monica Monica purchased me my own set for my b-day. Mendez family will have 1 member in all 3 top teams. 

Edited by Sig40

2 minutes ago, Thor said:

I didn’t need this 

I received several text messages asking about CP and Portage canceling winter sports. So I am just trying to shut down the negative energy. I hate all the people who fall victims to the fear. 

Portage did go to E-learning until Thanksgiving and they have been consistent in over reacting to covid. Their school colors are red like ours, but they seem to be more blue during the pandemic. 

19 minutes ago, Sig40 said:

I received several text messages asking about CP and Portage canceling winter sports. So I am just trying to shut down the negative energy. I hate all the people who fall victims to the fear. 

Portage did go to E-learning until Thanksgiving and they have been consistent in over reacting to covid. Their school colors are red like ours, but they seem to be more blue during the pandemic. 

Glad to hear confirmation you guys are wrestling this year. Should be front runner for state at this point. But you definitely got me with that post. 

On 11/5/2020 at 6:10 PM, Sig40 said:

This post seems to have aged well...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nwitimes.com/news/crown-point-schools-to-go-virtual-amid-rising-student-staff-quarantines/article_cb55b409-7686-5e7e-83c3-b8babc3072d9.amp.html

13 hours ago, leggin89 said:

Yea it doesn’t help when Portage keeps jumping the gun for the rest of DAC teams. Sports are still a go. Our entire team was on E-learning anyways. #goingred #gettingbluerings #someonehastohashtag

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.