A Quad is set!

crosstownrivals

East Noble, Jimtown, Northwood, Northridge, Prairie Heights and Busco are getting together the 22nd at Jimtown.  It will be interesting to see all of the events that come from Mishawaka being cancelled. 

We were told no overnight trips, thus we had to drop from Connersville for the year. Will be interesting to see what takes place there as well.

Unfortunately due to the circumstances we will not be able to have a hospitality room that day. But we will be having some XTREME matches. 

Round 1 Harper vs Caprino- Xtreme founder vs xtreme returning coach of the year 

Hersh vs Cook- I already forfeit I’ve seen his videos and the scouting report doesn’t look good in my favor

round 2 Harper vs Cook- xtreme frozen yogurt vs xtreme headgear

caprino vs hersh- xtreme tournaments vs xtreme bracket maker ( this may end in a partnership) 

round 3- let’s hope we are able to make these duals happen it will be a fun day with great coaches

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.