Super 32 updates

Mattyb

17 minutes ago, smitty11 said:

Im sure it has been asked or stated what are Carroll's accomplishment in Indiana (state placer?).  That young man is a beast.  

He was hurt last year as a freshman and didn’t wrestle in season. He’s an early favorite to win state, even if he and Bates are at the same weight. Kid is a monster. 

After looking up Carroll's track record I was surprised his accomplishments weren't greater. Nothing against him, but he won Super 32! Bates is a state champ and 3rd place finisher and "only" placed 7th! 

He is the favorite to win whatever weight he chooses and I expect college coaches to be flocking to him now. 

He is only a junior, correct?

4 minutes ago, navy80 said:

After looking up Carroll's track record I was surprised his accomplishments weren't greater. Nothing against him, but he won Super 32! Bates is a state champ and 3rd place finisher and "only" placed 7th! 

He is the favorite to win whatever weight he chooses and I expect college coaches to be flocking to him now. 

He is only a junior, correct?

Sophomore 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.