Tournaments Cancelled?

CoachW33

Just got word this morning the West Noble JV Invite was cancelled for this year. Is this going to be the trend...thoughts? Are you still planning to host your tournament? 

Currently, we are set to host three and I haven't yet been told otherwise by our administration but I also understand things can change in a blink. 

Penn is hosting multiple events as of right now. 

Henry Wilk Classic 12/19 was 12 teams we are down to 8 now

Penn 9/10th Invite 12/21 ( don't know yet)

Penn Quad (Penn, Center Grove, Hinsdale Central, IL) still looking for 1 more

Penn JV Invite 1/23 (dont know yet)

Crown Point is back in the Triacoff, so we could be getting a Team State preview vs Cathedral that Saturday.

Also Crown Point with be skipping Al Smith to go to Brecksville.  Some great Ohio team's there to challenge ourselves against.  Sounds like Ohio is optimistic about having no restrictions this season... While Illinois keeps running backwards.

On 10/20/2020 at 9:47 AM, MScholar said:

Crown Point is back in the Triacoff, so we could be getting a Team State preview vs Cathedral that Saturday.

Also Crown Point with be skipping Al Smith to go to Brecksville.  Some great Ohio team's there to challenge ourselves against.  Sounds like Ohio is optimistic about having no restrictions this season... While Illinois keeps running backwards.

You know a tournament is loaded when Al Smith is not considered as tough.. I wonder if Avon and. Brownsburg are still going to Brecksville?

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.