Top 50 Indiana Middle School Wrestlers 2020/2021

MScholar

• MScholar changed the title to Top 50 Indiana Middle School Wrestlers 2020/2021
  • 1 month later...

There is a ton of talent in middle school, but not sure if there is anybody quite like landon hawkins right now. He has been knocking off some of the countries best! He has a unique style and stays chill under pressure. Will be fun to watch all the up and coming middle schoolers in the next couple years! 

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's been awhile since I updated the rankings, but I plan on an update later today or tomorrow.  So please send me any info you might have on a kid on the list or a kid deserving of being ranked.

I have records for freestyle duals, but could use some help in other random results that are collected through floarena.  Virginia Beach, central regional, and freestyle duals will be looked at for this update.  Fargo will be the last tournament for rankings before I remove the in coming high schoolers.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, if you are in the Top 100 right now, as a middle school kid, you are balling. Your child will have an opportunity to compete at the collegiate level. The talent in Indiana right now is amazing. Seriously... Think about it. There are so many tremendous wrestlers out there, we should just be happy that the state is coming together and building a culture. My son is an eight time ISWA State Champ, when you factor in all three styles. But, dang... There are those kids that beat him, and you just nod your head and congratulate them. What a time to be a wrestler in Indiana!

On 6/30/2021 at 10:09 PM, Tech fall king said:

Easton doster deserves top 20 kids tough and is very underrated 

Yes indeed.  And I know Case Bell is only going into the 7th but he deserves to way higher as well.  Kid is headed for big things.

• Y2CJ41 unpinned this topic