Banana Cartel Recent Transaction

TeamGarcia

The Cartel made a purchase with our Hundreds of Thousands of bananas . @Mattybwanted this giant statue of George Washington on a horse in the middle of Philly next to some Art Museum.  So.... I called the City of Philadelphia Department of Giant Statues . Talked to Gino “The Hook” Whelihans at the front desk. I Said look here my homie wants this statue . Gino says let me holler at Pat . I’ll call you back . Gino calls me back it’s not for sale . I say you know who your dealing with right . He said hold on (he gets this cough) clears his voice. Says you there .... I know what, Rocky Balboa statue for sale . Go over there and check it out from a distance. I say ok. Hold on. 

What you want for the guy holding up his hands in shorts ? He says 100b, I says to Mattyb 100b, Mattyb says let me call @JMILL. JMILL calls back ... Yea we got that. Mattyb nods his head. I tell Gino SOLD ! 

Now we gotta figure out a way to get it back to Mattyb crib in Avon . I’m thinking by the pool out back . It’ll be installed at Matty house on his Birthday December 25th . Early Birthday/Christmas present from Philadelphia.  So check out the picture we bought . 

The Notorious 

p.s. if this picture is sideways blame Joe C. or Nick W. 😂🤦🏽‍♂️

73E63EED-7D1E-4DC3-9920-81B3EE76AAA0.jpeg

Gino comes from good peoples.  His mothers aunts cousin loaded me up with extra cheese whiz for on my Philly cheese steak when I was traveling through once.   Get in good with the family and they maybe able to hook you up with a bridge or a hockey team when one become available for you in the future.  

22 minutes ago, MattM said:

Gino comes from good peoples.  His mothers aunts cousin loaded me up with extra cheese whiz for on my Philly cheese steak when I was traveling through once.   Get in good with the family and they maybe able to hook you up with a bridge or a hockey team when one become available for you in the future.  

I got my 👀’s on that Toll Bridge ? Something like the Benjamin Franklin bridge that connects Philly with New Jersey. Millions of Bananas come in & out daily. I gotta have it ! 

We already charging per picture for our Balboa statue. $10b per pic . Everyone wants a picture with our Statue. If you got a picture with our Statue 9/19/2020 after 12pm EST .... just kindly donate $10b in our Indianamat accounts . If you don’t you might get a bill via Email. From Philadelphia Cartel Properties & Stuff We Want . ™️®️©️

Thanks The Banana Cartel 

Notorious 

@Mattyb

@JMILL

We at the Banana Cartel challenge all you card carrying, banana loving, wrestling fans to upload pictures from your wrestling trips of stuff you want us to purchase with our trillions of bananas. The only thing is... you must pose with the item with a banana in hand. You want it.... the cartel will go and brake some..... aaaaaahhhh... I mean, Negotiate a fair price for you. 

Capeesh

Mattyb

@TeamGarcia

@JMILL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.