Caleb Clause Challenge Update

GenHeavyHandz

It’s been nearly 6 months since I had a heart attack: here is an update.  I’ve lost 30 plus pounds so my everyday weight is around 170.  I’m still not in the best shape but I can do 20 push ups and I even hit a back flip.  Doc says if I come in on September 19th with my continued improvement: he would clear me to wrestle.   It looks like there may not be a season.  If not and I’m cleared:  I challenge Caleb Clause to meet me at a scratch weight of 155 on Kwanzaa.  We can do a best of 3.  First Match in Elkhart: Second and Third if need be in Fort Wayne.  $500 dollars to the victors charity. I’ll put the money up.  The balls in your corner Caleb Clause.

On 8/20/2020 at 7:20 AM, GenHeavyHandz said:

It’s been nearly 6 months since I had a heart attack: here is an update.  I’ve lost 30 plus pounds so my everyday weight is around 170.  I’m still not in the best shape but I can do 20 push ups and I even hit a back flip.  Doc says if I come in on September 19th with my continued improvement: he would clear me to wrestle.   It looks like there may not be a season.  If not and I’m cleared:  I challenge Caleb Clause to meet me at a scratch weight of 155 on Kwanzaa.  We can do a best of 3.  First Match in Elkhart: Second and Third if need be in Fort Wayne.  $500 dollars to the victors charity. I’ll put the money up.  The balls in your corner Caleb Clause.

Where at in Elkhart???

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.