IN kids who wrestle out-of-state coming back?

wwatson

3 hours ago, bigballerb said:

Nasir Bailey to Portage and Mis to Andrean? Can anyone confirm this?

As Noah said he is at Mount Carmel.  I don't think the 2 younger Bailey brothers are coming either.  They also had Carroll as a freshman coming to CP.  He is a sophomore going to Penn.  

I am sure if IL cancels their season or if they move it to the summer then there will be a bunch of these guys moving to Indiana.  Little over a month and we will know what IL decides.  

Edited by Sig40

30 minutes ago, Sig40 said:

As Noah said he is at Mount Carmel.  I don't think the 2 younger Bailey brothers are coming either.  They also had Carroll as a freshman coming to CP.  He is a sophomore going to Penn.  

I am sure if IL cancels their season or if they move it to the summer then there will be a bunch of these guys moving to Indiana.  Little over a month and we will know what IL decides.  

So we’d be looking at second semester transfers then, or is it too late to transfer and still compete this season?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.