IN kids who wrestle out-of-state coming back?

wwatson

40 minutes ago, Regulator said:

I said it’s MOST contagious during this time frame. You posted something saying the flu MAY BE ABLE to infect people prior to symptoms. That’s a major difference. 
My name is Ryan Pribble. The information I provided has no political affiliation it’s from one of better current medical research sites. If it makes you feel better In the 4 presidential elections I have voted in I’m at 2 Republicans and 2 Democrats. 😉

Split hairs much??? 

The point is... your statement about COVID-19 being unique in the fact that it can not be passed prior to symptoms is false. Many if not most viruses share this trait. At this point, it is more likely for a wrestler to be out of action for a longer period of time, if they contract the chicken pox. Since you split hairs about the word “may”, here is the info on chicken pox... 

BB168672-C652-4625-97F7-325A738C77E3.png

Edited by Mattyb

1 hour ago, Mattyb said:

Split hairs much??? 

The point is... your statement about COVID-19 being unique in the fact that it can non be passed prior to symptoms is false. Many if not most viruses share this trait. At this point, it is more likely for a wrestler to be out of action for a longer period of time, if they contract the chicken pox. Since you split hairs about the word “may”, here is the info on chicken pox... 

BB168672-C652-4625-97F7-325A738C77E3.png

👍

Edited by Regulator

2 minutes ago, Regulator said:

🤣  So If I said your wrestler “would win most of the time” compared to the statement of he “may be able to win” you would have equal confidence in that wrestler?

Pribble stop!! 

I remember the first time that someone told me that Santa wasn't real. I was crushed!!! I know that it is tough not to be able to scare people with the fake facts that you were told. But.... get over little buddy. Its OK!

2 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Pribble stop!! 

I remember the first time that someone told me that Santa wasn't real. I was crushed!!! I know that it is tough not to be able to scare people with the fake facts that you were told. But.... get over little buddy. Its OK!

The Office No GIF 
Thanks for ruining Santa as I know it. Jerk ! 

Edited by TeamGarcia
My feelings

Based on what I have heard from the governor’s COVID statements, this is the main bit of data driving decisions. If this doesn’t at least level off, if not trend back down, we will be back to state-wide virtual school and there will be no wrestling season. The low point in the graph is about the time we changed from phase 3 to phase 4. 

0B4F4FC8-F7F8-4F4B-834D-518F06C5B930.png

Edited by Galagore

4 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Lots of things are contagious (including the flu) before people know they have it. So it is like other things in this aspect. 

And yes I do realize for most people Covid is waaaay worse than the flu. But.. the numbers do not reflect this for school aged children. And yes I am aware of some people’s theory on the heart. 

People... I’m not going to debate a bunch of no named liberals on this forum. I’m not a Republican or a Democratic. I vote for who I think is the best person for the job. I think this is important to know due to the extreme politicalization of this topic.

All that I’m doing is providing data And facts. I really think that we can have a season and go back to some kind of normalcy by taking precautions (similar to what coach P has outlined in another thread), sanitize better, and using a common sense approach. It appears that I have ruffled some far left feathers by suggesting we use a common sense approach. Sorry if I upset you all. Please know that it is just my opinion. Like @bluemonster my kids are going to wrestle. It’s my choice, which is based on the facts. If you don’t agree and don’t feel safe, keep you wrestler out. Sooner or later we have to wrestle and play sports. Again... common sense.  

btw... I’m not opposed to moving, shortening, or modifying the season either. If that is the compromise to make more people feel better and safer, then I support that to ensure more kids participate. Just like Joe had to do to ensure a safer and great tourney (big thanks to Joe for his work and compromise to make the IHPO happen!) .  We need to wrestle this year!

More common sense for ya. 

Here is information from the CDC on how the flu spreads. 

70462169-7BE4-401E-B236-09B6413A666F.png

Trash Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

14 minutes ago, Galagore said:

Based on what I have heard from the governor’s COVID statements, this is the main bit of data driving decisions. If this doesn’t at least level off, if not trend back down, we will be back to state-wide virtual school and there will be no wrestling season. The low point in the graph is about the time we changed from phase 3 to phase 4. 

0B4F4FC8-F7F8-4F4B-834D-518F06C5B930.png

Freak Out Panic GIF 
Now .... the real question is ? Should I go out and buy all the A.1 steak sauce from my local Kroger cause I think that’s going to next big stock up on. 

✔️- toilet paper 

✔️- disinfect wipes 

✔️- meat 

✔️- last week all the Dr. Pepper (just because Dr. Pepper is a real Dr. 

✔️- A1 Steak Sauce... cause I put it on everything 

✔️- @Mattyb said go buy all the wrangler jeans at Wal Mart ... that’s next ! 

33 minutes ago, Galagore said:

That was the second graph in this thread...

For the record, I am in favor of wrestling this year, and I am 52% sure we will have a season.

I’m going to say 0.00000004 %

I know the IHSAA is going to look at TeamGarcia percent giving them to review with expert knowledge on here and say YES! we’re wrestling cause TeamGarcia gave them Zero shot to wrestle . 

I Guess IHSAA going to go off the 2 graphs on here for their decision. Thanks graph guys for giving them real ammunition to cancel wrestling season “real colored in step graphics of facts” . LMAO ! 
Where do I come up with this stuff at . Genius creative thinking here. 

@Y2CJ41 I need a award or something man ! Mr. Gorilla is fine with me 😂

Edited by TeamGarcia
Added words to bottom paragraph. Little words like go”

1 hour ago, TeamGarcia said:

I know the IHSAA is going to look at TeamGarcia percent giving them to review with expert knowledge on here and say YES! we’re wrestling cause TeamGarcia gave them Zero shot to wrestle . 

I Guess IHSAA going to go off the 2 graphs on here for their decision. Thanks graph guys for giving them real ammunition to cancel wrestling season “real colored in step graphics of facts” . LMAO ! 

We all know that you stole Asas Mr. Gorilla, scratched his name out, and put your name on it. 

Now you want another? 

First ever 2 time Mr. Gorilla???? 

7 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

The award might be

banning super mario GIF

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, badpta said:

Where did you see that?

I promise colleges will have a season over there!!! 

All the high school coaches need to get with Jim Jordan and let him correct this decision. 

Conspiracy theory... could Jordan’s stance on Covid have played a role in this decision but the powers to be??? Why single out wrestling???

Edited by Mattyb

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.