Wrestling a Spring Sport

Some of the warm weather states will have a lot more options for shifting their sports seasons around since they are not constructed as much by winter weather.  Those state probably could find a way to get all their sports in without shortening the season too much or even overlapping most sports seasons.  If the rest of the rest states move seasons though they will run into those types of issues.  Which as mentioned above could cause some multi-sports athletes to make some decisions on what to play.  That would suck, but at least it’s a better option than not getting many of the sports seasons in at all. 

On 7/22/2020 at 9:45 PM, Mattyb said:

And....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/science/coronavirus-vaccine-tracker.amp.html

Looks like Oxford is in the lead.

Regardless... I think that we will have a vaccine before spring. With this said.... people on Fox News will have you believe that we are going to have one next month. People on CNN will have you believe that we will have one in 2022. It is what it is. I stand by my prediction of a pre-spring vaccine. 

I never thought I'd spend so much time watching the latest on vaccines and therapeutics. I just hope when they find one (or five) effective ones they have the logistics worked out better than the testing.

RAPS COVID-19 vaccine tracker

RAPS COVID-19 therapeutics tracker

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.