4x state placer, 4x collegiate AA?

cadet130

Does anyone know how many wrestlers have placed 4x at the Indiana State Tournament and been a 4x All-American in college (at any level)? Off the top of my head I think of Angel. I haven't really put much thought into it, but was just wondering if anyone knew this stat. Thanks!

Considering there have only been two four-time DI All-Americans it's a pretty short list.

Andrew Howe

Angel Escobedo

Stevan Micic is a 3x All-American along with Chad Red and Nick Lee with their NWCA AA's this year.

Luckily someone put together a cool website where you can find lots of cool information.

https://indianamat.com/index.php?/history/ncaa-all-americans/

Another interesting point, Sawyer Miller of South Adams was a three time State Placer, including a runner-up spot as a senior and a three time NAIA AA at Indiana Tech, including National Championship as a senior. He lost the State Championship in OT by a takedown to Malloy of Danville but won the NAIA in OT with a takedown 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.