New tourney- “Nwca, best of the Midwest” Jan 8th/9th 2021

dstruck

Checking for interested teams-

the NWCA (National wresrling coaches association) hosts the NWCA National duals on January 8th/9th, 2021. This has the top D2, D3, Naia, Juco, NCWA, and Women’s teams competing for a nationals dual meet title! Many of our former Indiana Hs wrestlers now competing in college will be wrestling there.  Last years info: http://www.nwcaonline.com/news-events/events/2020-nwca-multi-division-national-duals/

This is held in the louisville fairground convention center and freedom hall (current concert venue and former home of louisville cardinal basketball)- big stadium!

The NWCA has asked me to put together teams primarily from Indiana and Kentucky as a “border war” for a tourney. but after discussion we want this to be open to any team within our travel sanctions. 

i am looking for teams that might be interested to wrestle our dual meet tourney along side these college teams!

teams invited: formulating that now

format: a lot depends on the number of teams we get and who there you want to see! But ultimately we are looking to have 2-3 matches on Friday night and 5 on Saturday.

interested teams email coach struck

dstruck@gccschools.com

more questions? Text me at 8127862308

(I realize this is state duals weekend many years, we hope to be able to accommodate teams each year that want to go in and out of these two tourneys as well)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.