Liam Cronin Transfer

Liam Cronin transferred to Nebraska even though he was a NCAA qualifier. Goes to show the depth at IU lighter weights and the fact that Hudkins is an absolute stud. I’m really curious to see how the logjam at 133 shapes out with Asa, Rooks, Luigs, and another logjam at 141. They may have too much depth in the lighter weights, thoughts ?

Little insight into Cronin personal struggle during this past season.  
https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/indiana/2020/05/14/nebraska-wrestler-liam-cronin-suffered-heartache-indiana-before-transfer/5177407002/

It was nice to see him qualify after mental/emotional factors that were hindering his wrestling focus when he first entered the lineup this season. Hopefully things work out for him at Nebraska.  

On 5/22/2020 at 12:02 AM, Jayruss said:

Liam Cronin transferred to Nebraska even though he was a NCAA qualifier. Goes to show the depth at IU lighter weights and the fact that Hudkins is an absolute stud. I’m really curious to see how the logjam at 133 shapes out with Asa, Rooks, Luigs, and another logjam at 141. They may have too much depth in the lighter weights, thoughts ?

Nice to see this for a change, in the program. I would consider this progress for the coaches. To be able to have options is a sign that more kids are taking an interest in Indiana.  Hope this happens with all the weights.