Ancilla College Opportunities

mline

Ancilla College, located in North Central Indiana,  is still actively recruiting for all weight classes for the coming year. We provide a great opportunity to wrestle at the Junior College level. We provide the opportunity to build your stock and be seen by 4 year colleges from Indiana and around the country. Those wrestlers that have not chosen a college as of yet, or would like to wrestle at a 4 year college and feel you've been over-looked, I strongly encourage you to take a look at Ancilla. We are coming off a great season where we had 4 National Qualifiers with 1 All-American and also had 4 NWCA Academic All-Americans. I am trying to grow the program and give more Indiana wrestlers the opportunity to wrestle at the next level. Those interested may contact Coach Line at the number and email provided here.

Mark Line

Head Wrestling Coach

Ancilla College

219-712-1861 (cell)

mark.line@ancilla.edu

2 hours ago, mline said:

Ancilla College, located in North Central Indiana,  is still actively recruiting for all weight classes for the coming year. We provide a great opportunity to wrestle at the Junior College level. We provide the opportunity to build your stock and be seen by 4 year colleges from Indiana and around the country. Those wrestlers that have not chosen a college as of yet, or would like to wrestle at a 4 year college and feel you've been over-looked, I strongly encourage you to take a look at Ancilla. We are coming off a great season where we had 4 National Qualifiers with 1 All-American and also had 4 NWCA Academic All-Americans. I am trying to grow the program and give more Indiana wrestlers the opportunity to wrestle at the next level. Those interested may contact Coach Line at the number and email provided here.

Mark Line

Head Wrestling Coach

Ancilla College

219-712-1861 (cell)

mark.line@ancilla.edu

My son, who is a baseball player, took a few years off after high school to get his head right.  He was a member of the Indiana Bulls program through high school but lost his way his junior year and disappeared from the radar of coaches.  Last year he made a choice to resurrect his career and live in the dorm at Ancilla.  He made great friendships while enjoying the school/instructors.  They do a great job of being there for the student; my son is returning even though he had other options so I believe that speaks volumes of his experience.  I give the school 2 thumbs-up!!  

Thank you Indysportsfan! I am glad to hear that your Son is enjoying his experience at Ancilla. The Professors are very caring and want to see the students succeed. Throughout my first year as the head wrestling coach, I have made many contacts with 4 year colleges to help get our kids recruited after Ancilla. It has been my mission to provide oppotunities for our student athletes to be successful in the classroom as well as in wrestling. It's a great place to start a career,get on someone's "radar" and whether that's resurrecting a career, or just graduating and possibly being "over-looked". I would love to give our wrestlers opportunities to build their careers and get to where they would like to be.   

Proud of what Mark is doing there at Ancilla. Great opportunity for those kids who need to strengthen their academic foundation before heading on to a four-year to finish their careers. This is Indiana's ONLY junior college wrestling program. Go Chargers!

Edited by dave c
poor sentence structure

Thank you so much Dave! Yes, it is a great place to establish or re-establish themselves academically and/or athletically to be prepared to continue on to a four year institution. I have also made many connections to help get our athletes recruited on to their four year institution and will do everything I can to help them in that process. As always, I look forward to helping athletes achieve their dreams of continuing on to the collegiate level.  

I will also add here, that we mostly attend open tournaments throught the main portion of the season. In doing so, our wrestlers are all competing throughout the season as we can enter more than one wrestler per weight class This also allows each wrestler to be seen and evaluated by the 4 year schools.We do have some athletic scholarship money as well.

We received word this evening from the NJCAA that recruiting is open again to campus and face to face visits. we may begin doing so this coming Saturday, May 16th. Anyone interested in a visit, please contact me to set up your visit.   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.