Hoosier Preseason Open

1 hour ago, Sig40 said:

Approximately 150 spots left, don't sleep on possibly the toughest IHPO ever.  Some huge brackets with 109lbs at 76 and 123lbs with 66.  

Also noticed that Indiana will have a few new faces to start the school year.  Welcome to 1 class Indiana Sergio Lemley, Javen Estrada, and Robert Major.  

Anyone want to throw out some early predictions based off the registration right now?

Little brother got to wrestle Major this summer. He’s tough, Carmel is getting a good one!

So...just to make sure I'm clear.  I need to be one of the two guests listed by at least one wrestler in each of the sessions that I am going to attend?  Will I need to pay every session?

Sorry if you have answered this a million times.  I tried to read through everything, but couldn't find the answers specifically.

1 hour ago, Holden said:

So...just to make sure I'm clear.  I need to be one of the two guests listed by at least one wrestler in each of the sessions that I am going to attend?  Will I need to pay every session?

Sorry if you have answered this a million times.  I tried to read through everything, but couldn't find the answers specifically.

Yes you need to be a guest for each session. If you are not you will not get that session's wrist band and not be let in.

No you only have to pay once.

22 hours ago, Sig40 said:

Approximately 150 spots left, don't sleep on possibly the toughest IHPO ever.  Some huge brackets with 109lbs at 76 and 123lbs with 66.  

Also noticed that Indiana will have a few new faces to start the school year.  Welcome to 1 class Indiana Sergio Lemley, Javen Estrada, and Robert Major.  

Anyone want to throw out some early predictions based off the registration right now?

Is Estrada at Crown Point? And is lemley back at Chesterton?

1 hour ago, Sig40 said:

Joe I know you are probably super busy putting this event together, but a gorilla radio tonight with Reiser discussing brackets would be great. 

or maybe Reiser and Brewer. Really just looking for some wrestling discussions. 

We gotta wait until all the petitions are in.... there are some really good guys that are in the petition portal.

1 minute ago, Kycats said:

There are at least 4 kids in the portal that will make a run if not win if selected.  Three boys from the Cincinnati/Dayton area and one from Northern Kentucky.

These are the ones added(aka PAID), note the Ohio kids are WAY better than a state qualifier material.

148 Micah Hanau(11th) Michigan State 1st
135 Mason Cantu(11th) Michigan State 2nd
123 Hunter Borders(12th) Tennessee State 1st
135 Austin Fietz(12th) Michigan State 1st
135 Blain Christie(12th) Illinois State 3rd
163 Nick Alvarez(11th) Ohio State Qualifier
148 Gavin Brown(11th) Ohio State Qualifier
185 Kael Wisler(11th) Michigan State 7th
155 Luke York(12th) Michigan State 5th
135 Caleb Cline(12th) Michigan State 7th

2 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

We gotta wait until all the petitions are in.... there are some really good guys that are in the petition portal.

it was worth a shot  You could even announce guys in petition and the process of selecting them.  Give some final tips about the venue and how bouts will be ran.  We need some Caprino/Reiser time.

21 hours ago, Sig40 said:

it was worth a shot  You could even announce guys in petition and the process of selecting them.  Give some final tips about the venue and how bouts will be ran.  We need some Caprino/Reiser time.

1,600 Bananas for Joe & Mike to do a show for Sig . godfather GIF 

Notorious 

1 hour ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Bananas are going to take over as our national currency soon.

Hmmmm ...yea ..... I might have told My Cartel CFO @Mattyb & all the Millions and Millions of #TheCounty Fans I paid $40 Bananas for registration fee . You wouldn’t accept cash or card because of Coin Shortage going on . Sounded kinda dumb to me, I was like ooohhhhh Kkkkkkk. Don’t blame me when they ask for Dead Presidents back dude money burning GIF . Calm Down Playa ! 

You said it’s all bout them Bananas, not me . 

Notorious

Edited by TeamGarcia

40 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

New Offer ..... 2,000 Bananas a piece @Y2CJ41 & @ontherise219 to do a show for Sig . 

Im missing all the talk. Up in Wisconsin watching some Indiana kids wrestle in the Dells. 

I will ante up 1,000 bananas for each for a show. Lets goooooo!!!!

That's 6K in bananas for a single show. Spending like a bunch of liberals round here!!!

Edited by Mattyb

Godfather GIF by memecandy

2 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

It looks like @Sig40 talked @ontherise219 into doing a Gorilla Radio. We'll be live on Monday around 9pm EST.

You made the right decision. How would you like your Bananas 

1’s 🍌 

5’s 🍌 

10’s 🍌 

20’s 🍌 

50’s 🍌 

100’s 🍌 

@ontherise219 & @Y2CJ41 will put on a great show for the Bananas I’m paying them . @Sig40 I will ask you for something in the future. You’ll know when you smell the scent of Bananas in the air my Friend . 

The Banana Cartel 

Notorious 

On 9/3/2020 at 1:02 PM, Y2CJ41 said:

These are the ones added(aka PAID), note the Ohio kids are WAY better than a state qualifier material.

148 Micah Hanau(11th) Michigan State 1st
135 Mason Cantu(11th) Michigan State 2nd
123 Hunter Borders(12th) Tennessee State 1st
135 Austin Fietz(12th) Michigan State 1st
135 Blain Christie(12th) Illinois State 3rd
163 Nick Alvarez(11th) Ohio State Qualifier
148 Gavin Brown(11th) Ohio State Qualifier
185 Kael Wisler(11th) Michigan State 7th
155 Luke York(12th) Michigan State 5th
135 Caleb Cline(12th) Michigan State 7th

Gavin Brown is nationally ranked in the top 5. He's for real. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.