State Duals Vote In results

AJ

On 5/2/2020 at 2:33 AM, Indianawrestler145 said:

I really think people are going to regret not getting center grove in on this one 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah, it's a shame we dont have any way of doing an all-in tournament so teams can prove their worth in the same season as the event. It's been a disappointing circumstance for a good long while.

With that said, CG obviously faced the same qualification process as everyone. They had some bad luck, but the bottom line is that they didnt score enough points to win a bid or to reach the threshold to be considered for a vote-in spot. It's a bit of a cold, emotionless, black-and-white process in that regard. Even if there's compelling evidence you'll be amazing next year, you have to win the matches necessary to get in the discussion. I coached and refereed in Johnson County for close to 10 years and always like seeing CG do well, so I hope they have the strong team the next couple years that it seems they're headed toward.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.