Paul Logan, North Central AD passed away

Coach Tonte

So sad to hear the news yesterday of my long time Uindy (Indiana Central)college buddy Paul Logan passing. In my nearly five years at Warren Central I was able to reconnect with North Centrals outstanding Athletic Director in MIC competition. 

Always a a stand up guy with positive things to say. A great football player back in his Uindy days but even a better person. 

From the Franklin Community wrestling and athletic program as well as the Tonte family we pray for his family in such a trying time. Even more prayers as we deal with this invisible enemy that took Paul’s life. RIP Greyhound brother. 

Coach Loggan was one the best men I have ever met- a tremendous teacher, administrator and, more importantly, a role model of a husband, father, and friend.  He truly was one of the good guys.  His passion was obviously football, but he loved wrestling and was easily our biggest administrative supporter.     

Tonight literally hundreds of high school football stadiums across Indiana turned on their lights at 7:00 PM (game time) in his memory.  Below are just a few.

He will be truly missed.

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 7.57.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 7.57.35 AM.png

93616349_10157020021746156_9134501703142342656_o.jpg

Edited by matts

So many kind words in these tweets.  Even if you never knew Coach Loggan, seeing high schools from every corner of the state, from the smallest schools like Paoli to the largest like Carmel, come together in kindness and compassion really says something wonderful about high school athletics, Indiana, and what matters most...especially in a time of so much uncertainity and sadness.  Take some time to read these...it might make your day.  

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/2020/04/13/indiana-schools-light-up-north-central-ad-paul-loggan-who-died-coronavirus/2986759001/  

Edited by matts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.