Who is still in school

Fox 59 Indianapolis 

Currently, 273 public school districts are closed, using e-learning days, or on spring break and plan to close. The state is working with the remaining 16 school corporations to determine their next steps.

My sons college (Ohio University) has announced that the remainder of the school year will be online. All students have been asked to move out of the dorms ASAP. A prorated refund for room and board is to be issued. The state of Ohio has been a step ahead of us the whole time. I’m assuming that Indiana colleges will do the same. 

45 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

My sons college (Ohio University) has announced that the remainder of the school year will be online. All students have been asked to move out of the dorms ASAP. A prorated refund for room and board is to be issued. The state of Ohio has been a step ahead of us the whole time. I’m assuming that Indiana colleges will do the same. 

Several of the Indiana college have recently made similar decisions after originally expecting a small hiatus.  

Well at least 

5 minutes ago, Paycheck141 said:

There is talk that school might be canceled the rest of the year

Per the Governor all schools are now out until at least May 1st.  So it’s likely a possibility of going e-learning for the rest of the school year if things don’t subside close to that date.  

Edited by MattM

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.