Kris Rumph

7 hours ago, Thor said:

Rumph is probably national qualifier caliber. 

Agreed. I've written this on other threads before. History shows that D2, D3, NAIA champs translate roughly to D1 national qualifier level and All-Americans translate roughly to D1 starter level. Knowing Rumph had a good shot to win a D3 title, it's a solid assessment to say he's D1 national qualifier caliber.

27 minutes ago, Thor said:

Might as well go to the school that got 5th at Big Tens 🤷‍♂️

Hey Angel and IU is on their way. Look at all the guys who redshirted or sat out this year for IU. Great things are a coming!

2 hours ago, Jayruss said:

Hey Angel and IU is on their way. Look at all the guys who redshirted or sat out this year for IU. Great things are a coming!

I respect that, Purdue was in the same spot 6 years ago. But IU is still a ways away, and Purdue is there now.

3 hours ago, Boilers184 said:

If he goes to Purdue he gets to reunite with his old high school coach

3 hours ago, brickfor6 said:

I think Purdue has a little more pull than IU with this one...

If he went to IU he would reunite with 3 former teammates (Jonathan Moran, Jacob Moran, and DJ Washington).  Probably evens it out more...

Ahhh talking about one of my favorite wrestlers to ever watch develops into an absolute stud! I think Kris could place pretty high, give him a coach that will work on his little mistakes and he could be fighting for a natty. The kid has all the ability in the world to be a champ 

21 hours ago, RaiderColfax said:

Ahhh talking about one of my favorite wrestlers to ever watch develops into an absolute stud! I think Kris could place pretty high, give him a coach that will work on his little mistakes and he could be fighting for a natty. The kid has all the ability in the world to be a champ 

And he's well ahead of the learning curve.. ..his accelerated learning ability means means a year of development is equivalent to 3 years to anybody else.. plus he's not even begun to reach his prime and the type that could train at the otc and be contending for a spot on our national team.. that article written about him made me believe that as crazy as it sounds he just now started believing in himself to the highest degree.. He's so talented that he didn't realize how capable he really is!  Its came so natural to him that he didn't fully understand the magnitude of what he's accomplished in no time.. And now it seems he's fully invested and clicking on all cylinders competing at a high level..Wartburg has a tough schedule and their continuous success speaks to that..Put him in Purdue's room and get outta the way.. he's an enigma and with this type of talent there's no limit to what he can accomplish. 

On 3/14/2020 at 8:22 PM, FCFIGHTER170 said:

And he's well ahead of the learning curve.. ..his accelerated learning ability means means a year of development is equivalent to 3 years to anybody else.. plus he's not even begun to reach his prime and the type that could train at the otc and be contending for a spot on our national team.. that article written about him made me believe that as crazy as it sounds he just now started believing in himself to the highest degree.. He's so talented that he didn't realize how capable he really is!  Its came so natural to him that he didn't fully understand the magnitude of what he's accomplished in no time.. And now it seems he's fully invested and clicking on all cylinders competing at a high level..Wartburg has a tough schedule and their continuous success speaks to that..Put him in Purdue's room and get outta the way.. he's an enigma and with this type of talent there's no limit to what he can accomplish. 

It’s insane to watch him with my own eyes to be developed by Eric Keith into just a stud. Literally came in the room and Keith saw something in him and said he was going to be a champ. Sophomore year goes out against red in the semis and battles for a bit before getting pinned, goes up against black who is another seasoned wrestler and finishes second and senior year the kid was just a monster blowing through people with his blast double. What’s funny was in high school he didn’t understand top and bottom. Shoot he didn’t even know how to properly ride someone his senior year. But he is just soooo explosive it didn’t matter. I love watching the kid wrestle and work hard. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.