Franklin Community RTC Wednesday 6 pm- be there !

Looking forward to seeing a nice group Wednesday night at 6 pm for the RTC at Franklin Community.  Franklin is located at 2600 Cumberland Dr, Franklin IN.  More info coming!!

Franklin Community RTC this Wednesday 6-7:30 pm. March 11th. Enter door 21 

Another Wednesday that will be off the chain 

This weeks Regional Training Center features Nick Ellis, Asst coach at Marian University. Nick was a high state placewinner at Roncalli for his dad, 4x state champ Lance Ellis. 

Also we will have College All American Brandon James (just finished 3rd in the country) and All American Colton Gonzales as well as national  qualifiers Brett Johnson and Jack Servies. Also State Champ Noah Warren and state placewinner Kain Rust. All these wrestlers and coaches currently represent Marians team. 

I have heard from many of the studs that were here last week and it looks like all are coming back plus more.  In fact, Bloomington South is packing up their bus and bringing the team

It's folkstyle state week so we are going to have a good hard preparation practice. Be prepared to wrestle lots of live gos. 

Coaches, let me know if you are coming. As always I like to let everyone know what competition we have coming in. 

Look forward to seeing you all on the mat,

All for love and victories

Coach Tonte

Edited by Coach T

22 hours ago, Coach T said:

Looking forward to seeing a nice group Wednesday night at 6 pm for the RTC at Franklin Community.  Franklin is located at 2600 Cumberland Dr, Franklin IN.  More info coming!!

Franklin Wrestling would like to welcome UIndy Graduate Assistant Coach Sheldon Struble to our first RTC tomorrow evening.  Coach Struble was an Ohio HS State Runner-Up, 3X NCAA Qualifier and 3rd all time in Greyhound pins. Our RTC begins at 6pm in the Franklin HS Wrestling room. 

Tonight's RTC is shaping up to be a good one tonight. Two Perry stars will be in the house. State champ Alex Cottey and multiple state placewiiner Aidan Warren will be there. To go along with state qualifiers Tyler Fuqua, Harris Eason, Jalen Ward and Jacob Johnson from Franklin. I will keep you updated on other top level kids. 

Tonights plan 

please sign in and have you USA card number available 

Uindy coach Sheldon Struble (see bio above)will run technigue from  6-6:45 pm

In keeping with our Olympic Styles we will have 15 minutes from 6:45-7 pm on freestyle/Greco techniques. 

7:00-7:30 pm-live go's. Let's get after it. 

One suggestion is to grab partners from another school and get different looks. 

Coaches and wrestlers, if you know you are bringing some kids post on here or contact Coach Tonte. We will publicize on this thread. 

Lets have a good one tonight. 

The room keeps getting deeper with studs tonight. Let's get here. 6 pm

Tonight's RTC is shaping up to be a good one 

Four Perry Meridian stars will be in the house. State champ Alex Cottey and multiple state placewiiner Aidan Warren will be there. Also state runner up, who darn near shocked the world, Mathew Koontz will be here representing the Falcons. Freshman standout Toby Billerman from Perry is also making the trip. 

Roncalli state champ Brayden Lowery will be in the house as well as his brother, Bryce Lowery, 3rd place finisher is this years state meet. Semi state qualifier and highly ranked stud Kody Glithero from Roncalli will be lacing the shoes up tonight. All of these guys to go along with four state qualifiers Tyler Fuqua, Harris Eason, Jalen Ward and Jacob Johnson from Franklin. I will keep you updated on other top level kids.

Franklin Community RTC this Wednesday 6-7:30 pm. Enter door 21 

This weeks Regional Training Center features Nick Ellis, Asst coach at Marian University. Nick was a high state placewinner at Roncalli for his dad, 4x state champ Lance Ellis. 

Also we will have College All American Brandon James (just finished 3rd in the country) and All American Colton Gonzales as well as national  qualifiers Brett Johnson and Jack Servies. Also State Champ Noah Warren and state placewinner Kain Rust. All these wrestlers and coaches currently represent Marians team. 

I have heard from many of the studs that were here last week and it looks like all are coming back plus more.  In fact, Bloomington South is packing up their bus and bringing the team

It's folkstyle state week so we are going to have a good hard preparation practice. Be prepared to wrestle lots of live gos. 

Coaches, let me know if you are coming. As always I like to let everyone know what competition we have coming in. 

Coach Tonte

Franklin Community RTC this Wednesday 6-7:30 pm. Enter door 21 

Coach Tonte

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.