Big 10 Brackets

39 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

Try the link below.  If it doesn't take you directly to it, then try the 2nd link and the Big Ten Championships is near the top and easy to spot.  
https://arena.flowrestling.org/event/0eaec2b5-a74b-4e9b-b3fe-d732d215aa3d

Or...

arena.flowrestling.org 

thanks so much. these will work but if you can find me an easier one to print out I will donate some bananas lmao

8 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

How's everybody watching?  It says you can watch on fox sports app or btn plus but I don't have btn plus.. hopefully I can figure it out within the hour. 

You can subscribe to BTN+.  There will be a Annual Pass or a monthly pass at $14.95.  If you scroll down past it, you can choose an individual team monthly pass for $9.95.  When you subscribe there will be a box checked that asks if you want to auto renew.  Uncheck it and it won't try to keep you subscribed.  It's a 30 day pass and gives you access to archived content from all season and the Big Ten Tournament, plus live.  If you choose the individual pass, you'll only be able to view archived matches from that school.  If you pay $5 more you'll get all Big Ten Teams.  Outside of a Flo annual subscription, those are your only options.

Of course, the Finals tomorrow are on the Big Ten Network.

5 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

You can subscribe to BTN+.  There will be a Annual Pass or a monthly pass at $14.95.  If you scroll down past it, you can choose an individual team monthly pass for $9.95.  When you subscribe there will be a box checked that asks if you want to auto renew.  Uncheck it and it won't try to keep you subscribed.  It's a 30 day pass and gives you access to archived content from all season and the Big Ten Tournament, plus live.  If you choose the individual pass, you'll only be able to view archived matches from that school.  If you pay $5 more you'll get all Big Ten Teams.  Outside of a Flo annual subscription, those are your only options.

Of course, the Finals tomorrow are on the Big Ten Network.

I got btn+ for the month 14.95.. thanks for the help

6 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Facebook has a page called (wrestlers only) that’s streaming all 4 mats for free. 
All Sessions. 

That's cool but luckily I am always now a Big10+ subscriber during wrestling season.