New Jennings County Wrestling Facility

Y2CJ41

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about this, but it's the south and the Pony Express still is active there!

Jennings County broke ground on a new wrestling facility and it looks....amazing. I believe it's a stand alone facility.

Here is an article about it
https://www.insideindianabusiness.com/story/41854194/work-to-begin-on-jennings-county-wrestling-facility

JCRoom.jpg

52 minutes ago, piscis1956 said:

Wow, is this for real?!!!  I assume that is not an optical illusion as is the equivalent of 4 full size mats.

The economy must really be good.  And the tax rate must be pretty sweet, too.

I would be interested in how they pulled off a $4.5 million build. That's quite a coup.

Long time over due considering the long tradition there.  They have been pulling out mats to practice on the upper level of the gym while basketball practice has been going on for years.  

58 minutes ago, BClark said:

They already host a sectional. Might be a good idea to try and grab a regional as well.

I would not complain about regionals being practically next door.  Plus once you hit up their hospitality room some of the other coaches wouldn’t mind their added drive. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.