Warren Central RTC Wednesday 6pm

Tomorrow Night--Practice will be from 6-730 at warren central.  Enter door 14 and wrestling room is upstairs.

Coach Graham is the Cadet Dual Team Leader, Legends of Gold Head Coach, Purdue Polytechnic High School Head Coach, UIndy wrestling alum and Warren Central alum. 

He has coached and developed over 30 high school state place winners, multiple All Americans, world team trial qualifiers, and a US Open runner up.

Edited by mikemorgan

For our first RTC of 2020 we will be having the legendary Chico Adams run practice.  Two time Indiana State champion and a medalist as a sophomore.  108 match winning streak in high school.  He followed that up with placing 8th at Harper and 5th for Lindsey Wilson.  

Practice will be from 6-730 at warren central.  Enter door 14 and wrestling room is upstairs.

Ps.  I’ve heard rumors that there might be a reward for any current heavyweight that can take Coach Adams down.

Edited by mikemorgan

Tomorrow Night--Practice will be from 6-730 at warren central.  Enter door 14 and wrestling room is upstairs.

Coach Graham is the Cadet Dual Team Leader, Legends of Gold Head Coach, Purdue Polytechnic High School Head Coach, UIndy wrestling alum and Warren Central alum. 

He has coached and developed over 30 high school state place winners, multiple All Americans, world team trial qualifiers, and a US Open runner up.

On 3/2/2020 at 11:38 PM, mikemorgan said:

For our first RTC of 2020 we will be having the legendary Chico Adams run practice.  Two time Indiana State champion and a medalist as a sophomore.  108 match winning streak in high school.  He followed that up with placing 8th at Harper and 5th for Lindsey Wilson.  

Practice will be from 6-730 at warren central.  Enter door 14 and wrestling room is upstairs.

Ps.  I’ve heard rumors that there might be a reward for any current heavyweight that can take Coach Adams down.

I can take him, I know it. (he has to wrestle with both arms tied behind his back, and he cant counter anything I try. Then, maybe.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.