State Champs Age

ExCoach123

Asa - 6 

Blaze - 4 

They thought it was going to be like WWE . We walked in the Muncie Pal Club on the their first day and they seen a boxing ring . Blaze darted for it, until I told him NO ! That’s not real wrestling. Rest is History. Wish I could go back to the beginnings . Fun times, a lot of crying . 😊

23 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Asa - 6 

Blaze - 4 

They thought it was going to be like WWE . We walked in the Muncie Pal Club on the their first day and they seen a boxing ring . Blaze darted for it, until I told him NO ! That’s not real wrestling. Rest is History. Wish I could go back to the beginnings . Fun times, a lot of crying . 😊

I know that raggedy old ring well.. couple times in there with William Lee and Carvin had me wanting to wrestle too so tell Blaze he wasn't the only 1😂

7 minutes ago, FunkItUP said:

I heard stories of the intense OU room... rumor has it after Slivka turned him Brewer escaped and blast doubled him through a concrete wall 🤯

It might have happened, but if dickens wants to actually beat Slivka he should just cradle him because he falls for it every time. Slivka likes to keep his head really close to his knee on bottom. 

To not start early in grade school is the exception. With that said... it’s not impossible to win a title after starting late. 

it’s fun to go on track profiles and see the progression and see who they have battled throughout the years.

Edited by Mattyb

22 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I'm waiting on Keys age to pop up..

Didn't he start at 15 or 16?

Keys wrestled in middle school.

https://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/predefinedtournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=218340009

He was 16-0 and won the MIIC in middle school as an 8th grader.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.