Best matches of the weekend...

4U2NV

14 minutes ago, 812wrestler said:

126 was awesome!

138 was crazy from start to finish!

I’ve watched all of the 126 matches. I had a horse in that race. I agree 126 was awesome! 

Any specific matches at 138 that you can suggest? 

TeamGarcia StoneCold Award

Best Scrambles goes to .... Boe vs. Hall match .... maybe I should call this Best Oil & Water don’t mix Award idk ? 
Here’s how the 1st, 2nd, 3rd period went 

Takedown, scramble, reversal, scramble, two, reversal, scramble ect... ect.... ect... it’s Was like watching your clothes being dried, round and round . Awesome to watch though . Very entertaining! 

200.gif

33 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

TeamGarcia StoneCold Award

Best Scrambles goes to .... Boe vs. Hall match .... maybe I should call this Best Oil & Water don’t mix Award idk ? 
Here’s how the 1st, 2nd, 3rd period went 

Takedown, scramble, reversal, scramble, two, reversal, scramble ect... ect.... ect... it’s Was like watching your clothes being dried, round and round . Awesome to watch though . Very entertaining! 

200.gif

Boe can wrestle everywhere and is a big move machine.. He's got at least 3  spladle pins in the state finals and hit many what some call the  broom stick..

14 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Boe can wrestle everywhere and is a big move machine.. He's got at least 3  spladle pins in the state finals and hit many what some call the  broom stick..

Some call it a Raider, pretty sick move if done right . I remember Asa hitting one against Viduya at 2015 Middle School State in the 1st round, yes even back then they had no separation, seeding at that tournament, calls for a long day the loser of those matches . 

Boe like take my leg, baiting... baiting opponent takes it, head down, reach around and drop ...... oh no . Bam ! 

1 hour ago, smitty11 said:

Hollendoner Friday, quarter and semi matches were pretty fun to watch.  He might have been done Friday night if Morrisett doesn't take down.  Think he was up 1 or 2 to 0 before the cradle.  A

Yeah, Hollendoner was fun to watch. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.