NWCA/U.S. Marines Leadership and Character Award--Deadline TODAY!

Dave Cloud

Coaches,

I just received this link today, so I apologize for the short deadline--Feb 28, Friday. This award is for JUNIORS and SENIORS only. It only takes a few minutes to fill out the form. You need to provide a short narrative of why your think this member of your team deserves the nomination. You may nominate more than one member of your team. You may also nominate letter winners for Academic All-American recognition. That information is contained in a separate topic on the high school forum page. Use the link below to reach the nomination site for the Leadership and Character award. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Dave Cloud-Indiana Representative

National Wrestling Coaches Association

https://mailchi.mp/9dbcd6db0b16/nwca-usmc-announce-scholastic-scholar-all-american-award-330763?e=a3a7dc443a

Edited by dave c

1 hour ago, davecloud said:

Coaches,

I just received this link today, so I apologize for the short deadline--Feb 28, Friday. This award is for JUNIORS and SENIORS only. It only takes a few minutes to fill out the form. You need to provide a short narrative of why your think this member of your team deserves the nomination. You may nominate more than one member of your team. You may also nominate letter winners for Academic All-American recognition. That information is contained in a separate topic on the high school forum page. Use the link below to reach the nomination site for the Leadership and Character award. Please contact me if you have any questions.

https://mailchi.mp/9dbcd6db0b16/nwca-usmc-announce-scholastic-scholar-all-american-award-330763?e=a3a7dc443a

Thanks Dave!

2 hours ago, davecloud said:

Coaches,

You bet, Jason. Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you at State Finals. Hope you are doing well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.