Evansville Mater Dei 2003

blueandgold

On 2/25/2020 at 10:29 PM, RaiderColfax said:

Didn’t that ‘03 st Paris team feature dustin and cp  schlatter, Cameron doggett and David Erwin? Geez that’s a squad right there. 

Yes it did. Macke lost to Dustin like 10-5. CP tech falled Nosko (who won state that year) very quickly and Craig Weinzapfel beat David Erwin.

58 minutes ago, J-Biceps said:

Yes it did. Macke lost to Dustin like 10-5. CP tech falled Nosko (who won state that year) very quickly and Craig Weinzapfel beat David Erwin.

Nosko chin whipped The state champ move in  from alabama I believe , Brad Milius.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

• 1 year later...

I was a city champ in folk style at the Reitz tournament, won it easy 14-0 as a kid.  Then I moved to freestyle and at my first tournament I had to face Dustin Nosko and he gator rolled me until he tech falled me about 10 seconds into the match.  I remember his name everywhere I went.  I would win about every tournament in southern indiana before freestyle state except at Mater Dei.  The closed I got was I was winning 10-4 and with about 30 seconds left but he got with his signature half Nelson.  He was my inspiration to do my best and was a great role model.  Very classy at the tournaments.   Humble,  a hard worker, what every parent would be proud of.  Thanks Dustin!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.