Trying to find best off season tournaments in Indiana

Hey guys. My boy is from Kentucky, and has done ok here, placing in state as a freshman this year. We are trying to stay active throughout the whole year and find the best competition we can in the state of Indiana. 

Can you guys direct me to some of the best off season tournaments you have? Don’t care if they’re freestyle, Greco, or folkstyle. I know central regionals of course and then that’s it. 

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you guys in advance.

Edited by 385

2 hours ago, MattM said:

The iswa.com website should have a lot of upcoming events in Indiana.  I can’t say they will all be top level events, but at least you can see what options are available and their proximity to you.  

Thank you! Yeah I have been looking at that for a bit but just wasn’t too sure which were good tournaments. 

we drove 3 hours to a tournament yesterday just to get 2 relatively easy matches with the same kid, and nobody taking exhibitions. Not many cadets there at all. Realized on the way there it was the day after IHSAA state lol but was hoping maybe we could get lucky. 

4 minutes ago, 385 said:

Thank you! Yeah I have been looking at that for a bit but just wasn’t too sure which were good tournaments. 

we drove 3 hours to a tournament yesterday just to get 2 relatively easy matches with the same kid, and nobody taking exhibitions. Not many cadets there at all. Realized on the way there it was the day after IHSAA state lol but was hoping maybe we could get lucky. 

Well hate to tell you, but next weekend is the Freshman/Sophomore State.   So you likely may not have many HS age Cadets at any IN tournament.  Depending on where you live you may want to try Cincinnati area if you boy is wanting someplace to go this weekend. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.