Top 5 Teams (8th Graders)

Midstate0413

10 hours ago, Trinedad said:

I was talking to someone from Center grove, they stated that they have a few in middle school that can beat the guys that they had at state. I do not know them, but I trust the guy that told me that.

Yep. They are definitely up and coming. Mills is a beast.

It looks like Center grove has a really good freshman class to add returning Watson, Buchanan and rust 

brownsburg looks to have some solid incoming freshman to add to Miller, Haines, Montgomery, street and Jones 

chesteron will return Bates ellis Torres, Kaiser layman and demarco then it looks like they will have some solid incoming wrestlers too 

I am not sure what Crown point has coming in but with Goin, Frazier, Roberson, mendez, tatttini, Cruz returning adding in a possible high placer in Goodwin and Bahl who had multiple wins as a back up they would have to be the favorite 

also never count out the Irish 

Edited by ontherise219

1 hour ago, ontherise219 said:

It looks like Center grove has a really good freshman class to add returning Watson, Buchanan and rust 

brownsburg looks to have some solid incoming freshman to add to Miller, Haines, Montgomery, street and Jones 

chesteron will return Bates ellis Torres, Kaiser layman and demarco then it looks like they will have some solid incoming wrestlers too 

I am not sure what Crown point has coming in but with Goin, Frazier, Roberson, mendez, tatttini, Cruz returning adding in a possible high placer in Goodwin and Bahl who had multiple wins as a back up they would have to be the favorite 

PM has a strong MS group, but not likely that any make the lineup.  Our last practice had 68 wrestlers.  We return, Cottey, Koontz, and Warren.  Semi-state returners: Morton, Haggerty, Mckivitz, Dale, and McClure.  Add to that group Toby Billerman and Ronin Hammond. We will be right with the best of them.

1 hour ago, ontherise219 said:

Yep, CG adding Mills, Clouser, Courtney, McConnell, C.Larocca, Johnson also Tharpe will be back from injury (SSQ)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.