The Gracious and Congenial Back and Forth During The Season Champions

GenHeavyHandz

As another excellent high school season ends I began to reflect: We all love the back and forth banter that can be sometimes funny and demeaning.  But who has shown the ability to get their points across and still be a gentleman? 

I nominate ontherise219.  He does an excellent job with the rankings, and if questioned about his reasoning he gives 

logical responses.

17 minutes ago, ontherise219 said:

Thanks man, I really try to be cool with everyone even when I get angry emails. Hopefully you are doing well! 

Doing better in Iowa right now.  Watched the finals last night and it was awesome as usual.  Lowery/Rioux was my favorite match.  Lowery seems like an excellent kid, I was very impressed with his post match speech.  Got to see a Panther on the Podium again: it was a long 6 years.  Jake Lone under the lights with Lil Rubes and Feilden was awesome as well.  Overall I have some hills to climb as far as getting my health in order. I’m a wrestler though and I won’t go down easy. Keep up the good work Indianamat!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.