We need to boycott 2021....

Fabio Jr.

Heard an interesting comment from one of the bankers life staff members when leaving Saturday night. He said I’ll see y’all next year. Then promptly said no I don’t think I will. Said that after the pacers season this year that they will be doing a 3 year renovation project to bankers life....anyone else heard and rumors about individual state not being held at the bank?

18 minutes ago, Washedup141 said:

Heard an interesting comment from one of the bankers life staff members when leaving Saturday night. He said I’ll see y’all next year. Then promptly said no I don’t think I will. Said that after the pacers season this year that they will be doing a 3 year renovation project to bankers life....anyone else heard and rumors about individual state not being held at the bank?

Seems like they would split the renovation projects around the Pacers season. Which coincides with wrestling and basketball state.  But if they don’t IU has the only decent size arena to host such an event.  

Edited by MattM

19 minutes ago, Washedup141 said:

I believe they are hosting the All-Star game next year. 

2 minutes ago, ShawSki said:

What is another good size stadium that we would be able to use?

Hinkle Field House?

Hulman Center?

Assembly Hall?

Here is some info on the renovations and the time period. The bulk will be done during the summer months and will not affect the Pacers...thus likely not wrestling or any of the IHSAA basketball state finals games.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/basketball/wnba/fever/2019/06/24/bankers-life-fieldhouse-renovations-force-indiana-fever-relocate-outdoor-plaza-ice-skating/1528316001/

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/basketball/wnba/fever/2019/06/24/bankers-life-fieldhouse-renovations-force-indiana-fever-relocate-outdoor-plaza-ice-skating/1528316001/  I just googled and found this article.   It said renovations wont affect pacers home games.   So probably it wouldn't affect the wrestling.

Edited by Wrestling Scholar

1 hour ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/basketball/wnba/fever/2019/06/24/bankers-life-fieldhouse-renovations-force-indiana-fever-relocate-outdoor-plaza-ice-skating/1528316001/  I just googled and found this article.   It said renovations wont affect pacers home games.   So probably it wouldn't affect the wrestling.

broad city lol GIF

2 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Ummm look two posts up from yours......

Oh,   I get it.   You posted the same article 12 hours earlier than i did, and I basically repeated that same thing you said.   Don't you hate it when people don't read through the whole thread then copy your whole idea and  try to look smart.  I hate that also.  That's like social media copyright infringement.   I would give you Bananas to make up for it, but don't you have an unlimited supply?

On 2/22/2020 at 12:24 PM, Fabio Jr. said:

Unless the IHSAA brings back the Real Shaved Ice none of this Kona Truck 6oz of goop bull crap! 

WHO IS WITH ME!

As we're fighting for the good shaved ice, we also need to make sure that we throw lowering the price of the smoothies back to where they were last year on our list of demands. I am more than happy to buy 20 smoothies at five dollars a pop, but I just cannot do it with the price set at $7.  Bankers Life can change a lot of things, but messing with our frozen snacks is crossing the line. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.