Team race

25 minutes ago, Wrestlingaddict101 said:

Zeke beat eldred this year 10-3 I don’t think he will tech him. Mendez with a pin. Zeke just wins and everyone else loses then CP wins lol. Zeke needs a major

There is a huge difference beating someone at semistate 10-3 when your team has already won. He could easily put up at tech fall for dear ol Cathedral. Nothing is guaranteed, but I would rather be in Cathedral's shoes than CP's shoes. 

10 hours ago, graham said:

Very questionable takedown at that. Out of bounds and Wagner had a crotch lock. 

I hope an official comes in and answers my question in the thread I made. 

Not sure about the out of bounds, but a crotch lift doesn’t necessarily prevent your opponent from scoring a take down.

CAC1B128-6090-4310-95F3-B359263D1217.jpeg

1 hour ago, FC118 said:

If Bettich would have injury defaulted, that takes Zeke out since it was ruled a slam.  Crown Point might have won team title! 

They would have won. Lose his points, and gain Bettich’s and it’s definitely reversed?

Also a hypothetical, but does Crown Point win if Cody Goodwin doesn’t get hurt?

On 2/23/2020 at 7:01 PM, NW Indiana Wrestling Fan said:

Zeke deserved his title. 2 more titles in his future. 

No doubt Zeke deserved his title.  But Bettich defaulting could have made things interesting.  Once JD called the penalty, I thought Crown Point would default.  I was shocked that the trainers let Bettich continue, everyone is so conservative regarding concussions.  

23 minutes ago, FC118 said:

No doubt Zeke deserved his title.  But Bettich defaulting could have made things interesting.  Once JD called the penalty, I thought Crown Point would default.  I was shocked that the trainers let Bettich continue, everyone is so conservative regarding concussions.  

What if I told you I was BETTICH :) he deserves the title 💪🏻 No foul play intended at any point

3 minutes ago, NW Indiana Wrestling Fan said:

What if I told you I was BETTICH :) he deserves the title 💪🏻 No foul play intended at any point

Also the trainers asked me if I was ok, and I replied that it wasn’t my head, I just landed on my neck weird. I never even had the thought of taking the match from him like that. I have too much respect for him and his father to ever do that.

18 minutes ago, NW Indiana Wrestling Fan said:

Also the trainers asked me if I was ok, and I replied that it wasn’t my head, I just landed on my neck weird. I never even had the thought of taking the match from him like that. I have too much respect for him and his father to ever do that.

That is the right attitude!  Congrats on a great season!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.