Friday night stream?

havendogdad

We have been having the same issue with sound.  Contacted Track and one customer service agent told us to contact the IHSAA, then when I questioned that, another agent said they will contact event directors immediately.  Hopefully that fixes things. 

44 minutes ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

Glad track is doing it, just don't like it compared to the local broadcast where I can watch all 4 mats at once. Not a fan of having to switch from mat to mat.

If on a laptop you can open 4 tabs, each with a different mat.  It takes some work to get it to work, but I've got all 4 working and am able to cast one to my TV, so I can watch one on the big screen and go back and forth between the 3 others and the dashboard.

55 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

If on a laptop you can open 4 tabs, each with a different mat.  It takes some work to get it to work, but I've got all 4 working and am able to cast one to my TV, so I can watch one on the big screen and go back and forth between the 3 others and the dashboard.

Yup since I can’t make it to Indy I just connect my computer to the big screen and spread out all 4 mat feeds into equal quadrants of the screen. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.