Miscellaneous banter thread

UncleJimmy

10 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

My guy Jaden Reynolds was underanked all year after a slow start. Looked absolutely awesome to end his season. Gave up 4 to start against Viduya but just about got him! I promise he will be coming for his next year! Proud of my guy!!!! 

Looked great all weekend!  And big pin over Rust to cap it off..Def gonna be competing for that state title next year! 

45 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

My guy Jaden Reynolds was underanked all year after a slow start. Looked absolutely awesome to end his season. Gave up 4 to start against Viduya but just about got him! I promise he will be coming for his next year! Proud of my guy!!!! 

Avon showed up this weekend big time. Impressive. 

I think we should talk about how one of the biggest upsets in Indiana State History almost happened. You could see Koontz smiling on the ground after he got reversed because that was a NASTY headlock. Seemed to only make Mendez mad tho. Props to Koontz for coming to play and congrats to soon to be four-timer Jesse Mendez 🔥

16 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

Until the last minute of the match where there was no action. 

It was a perfect ending....  no action, but Kervin had Hall tied up in a turk and there was no getting out.  Kervin did the smartest thing he could.  Kervin likely would have won two titles if it weren't for Matt Lee, who he could not solve.  

47 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

It was a perfect ending....  no action, but Kervin had Hall tied up in a turk and there was no getting out.  Kervin did the smartest thing he could.  Kervin likely would have won two titles if it weren't for Matt Lee, who he could not solve.  

I agree, Kervin has been nothing but solid. No knock on him at all. If there’s no stoppage, then yes just hold the Turk for a full minute. Congrats Champ

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.