Miscellaneous banter thread

UncleJimmy

1 hour ago, 1prouddad said:

Didn’t get to see it as I had to work today but heading up there now. Was just going off of what others said from his SS inj defaults. That’s damn impressive. 

He was gimpy...  looked like a basketball player walking tenderly on a high ankle sprain, and not being able to push off on it.  Limited, yes... but not like Kirk Gibson hobbling around the base paths after his WS HR

I had it All Chalk tonight, Parkinson vs. Walker match didn’t disappoint. 

I had it 

4 shots Walker *jacked ankle

0 shots Parkinson 

Great match . 

Winner vs. Parker match was a good one also 

Is Johnny Parker related to Mr. Fantastic on the Fantastic 4 ? Was it just me, my view . Did he do a full splits and touched his knee to his nose ? Winner had Johnny leg up on his shoulder and lifted that bad boy straight up. Unreal ! Still didn’t score on him . Smh 

Edited by TeamGarcia

3 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

I had it All Chalk tonight, Parkinson vs. Walker match didn’t disappoint. 

I had it 

4 shots Walker *jacked ankle

0 shots Parkinson 

Great match . 

Winner vs. Parker match was a good one also 

Is Johnny Parker related to Mr. Fantastic on the Fantastic 4 ? Was it just me, my view . Did he do a full splits and touched his knee to his nose ? Winner had Johnny leg up on his shoulder and lifted that bad boy straight up. Unreal ! Still didn’t score on him . Smh 

Parkinson definitely wrestled conservatively.  It kept him in it.  Not sure if being more aggressive would have been better or worse.  Sucks it happened that way, but it is what it is.

8 hours ago, SWINfan said:

Hayhurst losing does not help MD.... Hayhurst looked listless after the first two take downs, almost as if he started cruising

They wrestled last year in the fresh/soph state finals  he started to cruise, and Stroud came back with a fierce pace on him. I figured to take Stroud this time around

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.