Most Consecutive Years

Mitchell1993

This will be 30 in a row for me. Qualified for 3, placed in 2 of them. Coached in some capacity in 7 of them. 

So many memories, too many to count, but so many heartbreaks as well. What a great weekend, especially seeing old friends and making new. Hoping I am fortunate to see 30 plus more!

Good luck to everyone this weekend and remember that regardless of what happens you are part of one of the greatest fraternities in the world.

This year will be my 33rd consecutive State Finals attended, 2 of which I was fortunate enough to stand on the top half of the podium.  1988 was my 1st year.  Watched 2 of my older brother.s teammates wrestle in the finals.  I was 12 and enthralled.  A few weeks later I wrestled my 1st match, profoundly changing and shaping my life forever.  I don't know what year my streak will be broken, but I am pretty sure I will be dead then.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.