Thank You IndianaMat College Wrestling Community

Before the college conference and post season begins I just wanted to take a second to thank everyone who has been contributing to this forum.  For many years this place had been pretty sparsely used, with many results threads being hijack.   I’m glad to see the consistent traffic this forum has received this season.  I’m amazed at the effort by several posters to highlight wrestlers from multiple programs and in all division.  And I’m pleads this forum is finally being used by most posters as a place to highlight the achievements of these hard working young men rather than as a avenue to spawn negativity.   Keep it going Indiana.  There is life beyond HS wrestling and I’m glad more quality posters are interested in talking about it.   

Edited by MattM

Well..... “with that said“ as @Mattyb always says in every ...... single........ post ....... he’s ever posted on here. 

Matt Brewer, @UncleJimmy and I have made a commitment #TheCounty to bring life to this Forum. Our kids are wrestling in College and we would like bring some humor and facts to College Forum. Glad we are sharing info, news in the College divisions, I would like to go further and post somewhere where on here all the Open tournaments are happening around the Country, maybe links to register . Looks like a lot of Open tournaments are in Ohio this year . Just found that out recently myself .

Great points @MattM !