Sign in to follow this  
buckeyewrestlingcamps

High Quality Wrestling Camps

DB605uBNxN1U-B95L6jbZPTz3aY-Sm6w7B8EtQHxuUTVynKf6aIPPTzAFH_Lj1tRqzeiDbyqhtYRyxlLlS7fciP3f0YxAhU-OgDTh9CR65rXh8uzkrNNyP4gRwyJFRANOQfZcy3Y

8-hNKMT0Dmhg5jiVyA_5JbSZVu8FXmpZ0fwyvZhGnPT1A_LQUkTxjymg5tPGHGY_lxLNijypMbfhV_f8YQOnYBMNo0kHUK_IohXIqyyaycN4shY6URlabhKV4576kkDhNsrEImSZlv1zUOvZI2dzriHLDwGvfocO8qvdggibD9Z35TvaJblKtAcBh0OUWIFZhtY1-VvcGCMu7NHo2P0n44hrRFGLLHFGhWnKsoIhMkHUUImy3GNU_qEYTqtCfytJqktEA48DNBzw8zKc

I would like to personally invite your team to our 2020 summer wrestling camps. We are offering 8 camps to fit the needs and desires of each individual:

JUNE 19-21 & JULY 10-12- FATHER & SON CAMPS                               GRADES K-6

JULY 5-8- GIRLS TECHNIQUE CAMP                                                       GRADES 7-12

JUNE 19-24- INTENSIVE CAMP                                                                GRADES 7-12

JUNE 28-JULY 1- TEAM COMPETITION CAMP                                       GRADES 7-12

JUNE 21-24 & JULY 5-8- TECHNIQUE CAMP                                          GRADES 7-12

JULY 13-15- YOUTH COMMUTER CAMP                                                GRADES 7-12

In our quest to be one of the best wrestling programs in the country, we value being able to share our insights, techniques, and experiences with you. Our coaches, athletes, and special guests are always working to improve our camps to create an extraordinary experience for you right here at Ohio State. 

Please follow this link for more information and to register for our 2020 summer camps: https://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/camps/ohio-state-wrestling-camps/  

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at buckeyewrestlingcamps@gmail.com

Thank you, and Go Bucks!

Hello,

My name is Samantha and I serve as a team manager for The Ohio State University Wrestling Program. I would like to personally invite your team to our 2020 summer wrestling camps. We are offering 8 camps to fit the needs and desires of each individual. In our quest to be one of the best wrestling programs in the country, we value being able to share our insights, techniques, and experiences with you. Our coaches, athletes, and special guests are always working to improve our camps to create an extraordinary experience for you right here at Ohio State. 

Please follow this link for more information and to register for our 2020 summer camps: 

https://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/camps/ohio-state-wrestling-camps/  

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you, and Go Bucks!

Samantha Tremblay

Manager

Ohio State Wrestling

Jennings Wrestling Facility | 684 Irving Schottenstein Dr. | Columbus, OH 43210

(937) 789-2502

FATHER/SON CAMPS

Grades K - 6

MORE INFO 

JULY 5 - 8

GIRLS TECHNIQUE CAMP

Grades 7 - 12