Number 1 not making it to state

Wrestlingfan937

9 hours ago, TripleB said:

Look Look @Y2CJ41 it’s a Biceps sighting!!!

I can attest to him still being alive.  Not so long ago I came across the ending of a secret meeting of the Madison wrestling elite where Biceps was in attendance.  It was a surreal moment for sure.  But all of a sudden just like that....(poof)....he was gone.   I’ve likely already said to much.

Edited by MattM

From the preview - 

132: Many people would expect  this to be our first Ford Tough Lock….but stop the presses...Not So! You’ll have to skip ahead one weight class to see a Lee has our first FTL. The Hobbit from the North beLEEves in a Lee, but not the Wildcat. No he think’s Brayton Lee will shake Evansville to the core on Saturday. 

Barry Horowitz Best Curtain Jerkers -  Keep an eye on Tristin Dowell and Josh Elpers. Dowell has been a popular name on Indianamat this year, did New Albany just get the internet installed? Elpers has 13 losses, but wrestles in a tough area and could be ready to pull off a #4 over #1 come Saturday. Also Jaylen Lee vs. Cale McCoy. McCoy is a pick to get be Ford Fab 4 but Lee only has 3 losses and Ben Davis does wrestle slouches. Could Jaylen Lee be this year’s James Pritchett?

Charles Barkley Turrible Draws - #2 Brayton Lee vs. #4 Austin Bethel, Freshman vs. State Qualifier. #1 Nick Lee vs. #5 Mitch Anderson. Bad draw’s abound here, all 4 of these guys are worthy of being SQ’s. 

Ford Fab 4 - Once again the biggest shock is the Nick Lee is not a Ford Tough Lock, but we’ll see what happens come Saturday. Lee vs. Lee!!

1st - Nick Lee Evansville Mater Dei, 2nd - Brayton Lee Brownsburg, 3rd - Griffin Schermer Bloomington South, 4th - Cale McCoy Northview

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.