Petty back and forth and during the season Champion

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They should have to stand inline to weigh in wit the kids..... Sware to God they should...…. Four hours later bFF,s

Video of @GenHeavyHandz at 4:30am. Obtained by TheCounty TMZ. ©️®️

Well this escalated quickly! Damn, man. Ironically this petty bs mighta saved you’re freakin’ life! Incredible. Prayer said. IndianaMat...saving lives, helping people. Bizarrest thread ever.

Posted Images

We need a ring announcer....."Wrestling outta the International Fashion corner...sporting the Stones singlet with the snakeskin "Narf". @TeamGarcia can work this angle

Corner men/coaches... @Mattyb seems to be an @FCFIGHTER170 fave..maybe @DrunkJoeNamath for the Genereal since he has secret pics of him? 

Ref..gotta be RefTroy..need somebody to body hard when one of these dudes goes down and it gets ugly. 

I am so in for this. Set up donations for charity or something...

18 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

JMill is my corner guy or no dice

LMAO... 

100:1 odds @MikeTython knocks one of you guys out because you don’t wanna go to your respected corners .  Might watch out when Mike starts humming a Phil Collins song . Might have a flash back or something. 

Edited by TeamGarcia
1 minute ago, UncleJimmy said:

So you shed a couple of those 5 layers of clothes from the pic?? I kid..I kid...congrats on the weight loss. I'm starting to think the Genereal ain't frontin'..

He don't have to not be fronting to get Tech falled! 

2 hours ago, UncleJimmy said:

So the Genereal/Leftenant is an international man of style and fashion! A British Rolling Stone patch hoodie...a Canadian BlueJay hat and is that a "narf" necklace-scarf? WTF is that? The look completed nicely with a Scooby Doo/UnderDog t'shirt under a flannel button down. Who knew the Genereal was Daymond John! My other question..why is @DrunkJoeNamath in possession of these pics?

@FCFIGHTER170 you beat me to it on the fashion takes!!! 

image.jpeg.0174ae4e6c10afab75632aab8bc88a7b.jpeg

Maybe @DrunkJoe Namath and @GenHeavyHands were a wrestling tag team.  He had promotional picks of Gen HeavyHands (international fashion Influencer)