Petty back and forth and during the season Champion

GenHeavyHandz

1 minute ago, UncleJimmy said:

Well this escalated quickly! Damn, man. Ironically this petty bs mighta saved you’re freakin’ life! Incredible. Prayer said.

IndianaMat...saving lives, helping people. Bizarrest thread ever.

#Pray4TheGenereal

Thanks 🙏 Uncle Jimmy 

Just now, UncleJimmy said:

Well this escalated quickly! Damn, man. Ironically this petty bs mighta saved you’re freakin’ life! Incredible. Prayer said.

IndianaMat...saving lives, helping people. Bizarrest thread ever.

#Pray4TheGenereal

I know I was thinking the same thing!  I'm just glad he got medical attention..I'm all for competition and banter but I don't ever want anybody seriously hurt over it.

13 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I squash it now.  This is going to be very funny to some.  I woke up at 4:30 this morning ready to do some roadwork to wrestle Caleb(Caleb I respect you bro and my guys vouch for you).  I found out it’s not 1996 real quick when I started to have what I thought was severe heartburn.  Turns out I had 99 percent artery blockage.  The doctor said if I didn’t have a stent put in I would die today or have my chest cavity cut open.  Suffice to say I’ll probably never wrestle again. Nice petty back and forth FC.  Your pettiness is second to one. And sorry if I offended you about your projects.  Keep up the good work.

Gen heavyHandz:  Hope you recover and doing better.  I was seriously hoping to hear your stream of updates on  your son or little captn HeavyHandz is dominating the Iowa youth wrestling scene.    Your son needs the General in the corner, lets get well.   Don't forget to let us now when your son wins those championships.

6 minutes ago, RaiderColfax said:

Geez, I was coming on to get updates and see if anyone wanted to buy a shirt. Sorry to hear @GenHeavyHandz. I hope for a speedy recovery dude! I’ll take your place in the match with @FCFIGHTER170 lol

Lol you didn't have beef with me.. this makes me wanna go get a check up before I mess around and have a medical emergency myself! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.