Petty back and forth and during the season Champion

GenHeavyHandz

Can we get a spare open mat at "The Chet" to make this happen?

Coinciding with the 2020 Olympics, maybe we can turn this into a pentathalon type of event.  Wrestling would be one competition. Other possibilities

• Competitive eating (shaved ice/ tacos)
  • Slamathon - insult battle, performed in an Eminem style rap or perhaps to some smooth jazz
  • Name-dropping battle, each reads off one name at a time until their list runs out or the name is not recognized by anyone present

Any other ideas?

46 minutes ago, base said:

Can we get a spare open mat at "The Chet" to make this happen?

Coinciding with the 2020 Olympics, maybe we can turn this into a pentathalon type of event.  Wrestling would be one competition. Other possibilities

• Competitive eating (shaved ice/ tacos)
  • Slamathon - insult battle, performed in an Eminem style rap or perhaps to some smooth jazz
  • Name-dropping battle, each reads off one name at a time until their list runs out or the name is not recognized by anyone present

Any other ideas?

How about the pre-vent red carpet fashion show.   Each wrestler shows up in there avante garde outfit, and gets points from the judges.   GenHeavyHandz might gain a few points here.

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 2:44 PM, GenHeavyHandz said:

JMill is my corner guy or no dice

It is very unfortunate...……….but with my ISWA duties I will be there but will not be able to be a corner guy and to be honest I am a fan and would hate to take sides.  @FCFIGHTER170 and @GenHeavyHandz have never done or said anything to me out of sorts so as far as that goes I am a simple fan of the event and will enjoy the battle.  Now if @Y2CJ41 was involved I would be the opposite corner (LOL.... I kid)

maybe the Warren people...…. @mikemorgan or krulik can open the wrestling room during state for this special exhibition contest ???  sign waiver forms to release school from any liability and let the bodies hit the floor as @TeamGarcia always says ??

Edited by JMILL

2 minutes ago, JMILL said:

maybe the Warren people...…. @mikemorgan or krulik can open the wrestling room during state for this special exhibition contest ???  sign waiver forms to release school from any liability and let the bodies hit the floor as @TeamGarcia always says ??

I couldn’t agree with my brother from another mother more. !! LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR !! at ISWA State . excited ric flair GIF

I squash it now.  This is going to be very funny to some.  I woke up at 4:30 this morning ready to do some roadwork to wrestle Caleb(Caleb I respect you bro and my guys vouch for you).  I found out it’s not 1996 real quick when I started to have what I thought was severe heartburn.  Turns out I had 99 percent artery blockage.  The doctor said if I didn’t have a stent put in I would die today or have my chest cavity cut open.  Suffice to say I’ll probably never wrestle again. Nice petty back and forth FC.  Your pettiness is second to one. And sorry if I offended you about your projects.  Keep up the good work.

21 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I squash it now.  This is going to be very funny to some.  I woke up at 4:30 this morning ready to do some roadwork to wrestle Caleb(Caleb I respect you bro and my guys vouch for you).  I found out it’s not 1996 real quick when I started to have what I thought was severe heartburn.  Turns out I had 99 percent artery blockage.  The doctor said if I didn’t have a stent put in I would die today or have my chest cavity cut open.  Suffice to say I’ll probably never wrestle again. Nice petty back and forth FC.  Your pettiness is second to one. And sorry if I offended you about your projects.  Keep up the good work.

I don't wish no ill will on you one bit! And actually makes me sick to my stomach that you could've died bickering over nothing..I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you're ok.. Call me petty or whatever you want but I got a heart and would never want you to go through this crap..I would've never even said anything had you not started this thread and have in the past tried letting it go.. get well man and take care of yourself! 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

24 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Its not funny at all honestly. 

6 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I don't wish no ill will on you one bit! And actually makes me sick to my stomach that you could've died bickering over nothing..I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you're ok.. Call me petty or whatever you want but I got a heart and would never want you to go through this crap..I would've never even said anything had you not started this thread and have in the past tried letting it go.. get well man and take care of yourself! 

Thanks man. Any pupil of a Ragle has to be a Standup Guy. No hard feelings hopefully maybe we can talk man to man at some point after I recover.

Edited by GenHeavyHandz

1 minute ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Thanks man. Any pupil of a Ragle has to be a Standup Guy. No hard feelings hopefully maybe we can talk man to man at some point after I recover.

This thread has to be the craziest in history! This why we need to be just watching wrestling and being old and happy..I ain't trippin..ppl health and stuff like this puts into perspective what really matters.. Your ass about died doing road work! Get better and enjoy your sons career! 

5 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

This thread has to be the craziest in history! This why we need to be just watching wrestling and being old and happy..I ain't trippin..ppl health and stuff like this puts into perspective what really matters.. Your ass about died doing road work! Get better and enjoy your sons career! 

Thanks bro and best of luck to you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.