Petty back and forth and during the season Champion

GenHeavyHandz

7 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

My "pwojects" that dont ever succeed according to you..Bro just cut the BS.. you're a troll that met your match and don't like anybody standing up to You.. you've pulled the EVERYBODY KNOWS ME card the whole time and you're wrong.. nobody cares about your trolling.. this all started because I said Mendez would not be challenged in state anymore.. you preceded to call me names, imply you'd punk me in person and wouldn't drop it.. then made a whole new thread cuz you couldn't stand me.. here we are with you asking a grown man their HS resume and acting like a fool.. you're getting roasted like Planters son.

🦗 

5 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

It’s a HS Conference Mike 

DONT HIT ME ! scared chris farley GIF 

I don’t what your problem is but I cheered your kid on for years.  Was glad he became a Hoosier.  Egotistical? I just tried to give you guys something to chew on. No harm I thought. I’ll continue to cheer on your kids.  Just like I don’t really know FC Fighter personally: I’m sure he isn’t like he is on a message board in person.  Nor am I. I realize I’m old and my best days are behind me.  I’m just going to talk my 💩 like anyone else.  Good luck to you.

9 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Don’t say “ make you famous” that egotistical pea shooter will see this . Crap ! 

Sorry @GenHeavyHandz, has nothing, zero to do with anything to you brother . I might have a couple personalities on here that crave attention. One being Pistol Pete. I know you have seen him on here as @3xStateChamp. He loves to make people famous on here. 

Woooooo.... Bang ! Bang ! Bang !

here is the most egotistical poster on Indianamat 

Edited by TeamGarcia
WiFi to slow to bring up GIF

I know 100 percent that @FCFIGHTER170 will be there ready to go at state. We just need to get a weight class and get somebody up in the Fort Wayne area to get @GenHeavyHandz there. Who’s got this dudes corner and is willing to ensure he shows? 

This IS gonna to happen!!!! 

1 hour ago, Jimtown 138 said:

Who do I make the check out to?

Brings up a good point. Let’s make this happen for charity! We start a go fund me or something of that sort. Winner gets to donate the money to club or charity of choice!

What say all? 

Edited by Mattyb

2 hours ago, Mattyb said:

I know 100 percent that @FCFIGHTER170 will be there ready to go at state. We just need to get a weight class and get somebody up in the Fort Wayne area to get @GenHeavyHandz there. Who’s got this dudes corner and is willing to ensure he shows? 

This IS gonna to happen!!!! 

I'll spot him 8 points as well... let's get a exhibition match going.. Loser leaves the board! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.