Petty back and forth and during the season Champion

GenHeavyHandz

10 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Who did I talk down on?

My "pwojects" that dont ever succeed according to you..Bro just cut the BS.. you're a troll that met your match and don't like anybody standing up to You.. you've pulled the EVERYBODY KNOWS ME card the whole time and you're wrong.. nobody cares about your trolling.. this all started because I said Mendez would not be challenged in state anymore.. you preceded to call me names, imply you'd punk me in person and wouldn't drop it.. then made a whole new thread cuz you couldn't stand me.. here we are with you asking a grown man their HS resume and acting like a fool.. you're getting roasted like Planters son.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

24 minutes ago, RaiderColfax said:

I’m gonna be there March 15th selling shirts!

gotta think of a clever name for this event. Can’t be Catholics versus convicts. Hmmmm help!

The Fresh Prince of Fort Wayne vs Punchy McPunchFace. It’s a work in progress...

15 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Not if you're in Scarf-faces 167 bracket !

You must’ve misread my post... I said I was a REGIONAL champion... That’s one level past his sectional title.... Still have the ribbon on my wall to prove it!

I also scored an escape on a state champion once... 😎

Glad I could clear that up... 

I got a hand shake from an NCAA champ before he was ever an NCAA champ. He threw me for 5 before the hand shake happened but that’s not relevant. Can I take part in this March 15th match?! I’ll start cutting now. I need a good weight cut. 80 pounds will be something in itself 🤣

8 minutes ago, DrunkJoeNamath said:

You must’ve misread my post... I said I was a REGIONAL champion... That’s one level past his sectional title.... Still have the ribbon on my wall to prove it!

I also scored an escape on a state champion once... 😎

Glad I could clear that up... 

Oh I understood you..its just the fact he doesn't.. he's a WingChung master!

52 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I started wrestling when I was 15. I went to 3 different high schools.  Senior year beat state placers.  Won sectionals. Won conference. Lost first round of Semi-State to the guy I beat for conference.

That's cute,  I remember my first beer.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

@TeamGarcia yea my club was sposed to be not for whoosiers..if theeth men square up like they say den i predict some seriouth injuries...like when i broke my back...it was thpinal or sumthin...but theeth guys never been in there wif a guy like me..they never been in there wif a grappler like me...they're styles are primitive....im the most viciouth and ruthleth there's ever been..i don't know mann..my stylez...

im sorry i sorry i've changed i'm not like dat anymore man..

Pigeon Mike.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.