Petty back and forth and during the season Champion

GenHeavyHandz

4 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

From a guy who supports a team named after a prophylactic: sounds about right you stick rider.

Trojans were around  prior to that company or that corny joke.. you're about 30 years late on the trojan jokes... you feisty 167 pound  panther you! 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

3 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Don't flatter yourself.. you'll be late 

You love me bro. I own you.  Keep trying.  I’m who you wanted to be when you made up your profile. Start a topic that doesn’t concern me and see how many crickets 🦗 you get.  Your whole style is chump. No originality. Riding on my coattails.  You ain’t Poppin’ B.  You don’t want no 💨.  I’m in your nightmares bro.  You aren’t witty.  You are a buster.  You are on my thread crying.  You are trying to foster up support but you ain’t me.  Go train your Pwojects.  And get off my....

2 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

You love me bro. I own you.  Keep trying.  I’m who you wanted to be when you made up your profile. Start a topic that doesn’t concern me and see how many crickets 🦗 you get.  Your whole style is chump. No originality. Riding on my coattails.  You ain’t Poppin’ B.  You don’t want no 💨.  I’m in your nightmares bro.  You aren’t witty.  You are a buster.  You are on my thread crying.  You are trying to foster up support but you ain’t me.  Go train your Pwojects.  And get off my....

As usual just a wanna be tough guy.. you're thread was crickets until I blessed it... speaking of coattails where do you get your manboob sacks at? You're built like 300 pounds of bacon fat stuffed in a pringles can..See ya at state tuffy

3 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

He will tuck quicker than Bruce Jenner...He's all jaws and training bras. 

10 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

As usual just a wanna be tough guy.. you're thread was crickets until I blessed it... speaking of coattails where do you get your manboob sacks at? You're built like 300 pounds of bacon fat stuffed in a pringles can..See ya at state tuffy

Nice insults. You have no idea how I’m built looking at 11 year old picks. Shows how really lowbrow you are.  Let’s talk facts. You ain’t never done ish in wrestling. Did you go to state? Semi-State?  Do anything besides talk stuff about what someone else is going to do and be wrong numerous times? What have you accomplished as a wrestler. As much as you talk I hope it’s at least a sectional and a conference championship.  Give me that.

12 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Nice insults. You have no idea how I’m built looking at 11 year old picks. Shows how really lowbrow you are.  Let’s talk facts. You ain’t never done ish in wrestling. Did you go to state? Semi-State?  Do anything besides talk stuff about what someone else is going to do and be wrong numerous times? What have you accomplished as a wrestler. As much as you talk I hope it’s at least a sectional and a conference championship.  Give me that.

What does yesterday's points have to do with today's games? Multiple time sectional champion... Conference champion.. 2x Ticket rounder and was ranked...Part of 5th place team in the state finals that won 4 sectionals, 3 regionals, 4 conference titles and a Semi state title.. Won 110 matches over many State placers and qualifiers... Won over 30 pro/ammy fights.. trained with Pat miletich at 19 years old and traveled the US training with world class teams.. ws ranked in KOTC 155 and 170 world rankings.. Was part of 1 of the best mma teams in the midwest... Promoted, judged and fought in some of the biggest shows in the game... But let's not get on the name dropping thing again though.. I've trained in combat sports over 20 years so does that answer your question?

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

4 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

What does yesterday's points have to do with today's games? Multiple time sectional champion... Conference champion.. 2x Ticket rounder and was ranked...Part of 5th place team in the state finals that won 4 sectionals, 3 regionals, 4 conference titles and a Semi state title.. Won 110 matches over many State placers and qualifiers... Won over 30 pro/ammy fights.. trained with Pat miletich at 19 years old and traveled the US training with world class teams.. ws ranked in KOTC 155 and 170 world rankings.. Was part of 1 of the best mma teams in the midwest... Promoted, judged and fought in some of the biggest shows in the game... But let's not get on the name dropping thing again though.. I've trained in combat sports over 20 years so does that answer your question?

So did you qualify or not?

2 minutes ago, DrunkJoeNamath said:

well, his kid is a 5 time youth wrestling state champion in Iowa... 😂 

I started wrestling when I was 15. I went to 3 different high schools.  Senior year beat state placers.  Won sectionals. Won conference. Lost first round of Semi-State to the guy I beat for conference.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.