Petty back and forth and during the season Champion

GenHeavyHandz

Just now, TeamGarcia said:

Since .... we know someone going to miss weight . RIGHT both agree ! 
why not register, and set up a exhibition match to settle it. 

Solution solved 

Thank you, Thank you 

insert evil smile here 

dr evil whatever GIF

Yeah you get what you ask for.  

2 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Since .... we know someone going to miss weight . RIGHT both agree ! 
why not register, and set up a exhibition match to settle it. 

Solution solved 

Thank you, Thank you 

insert evil smile here 

dr evil whatever GIF

If that's possible I'm game.. i'll spot him 8 points. 

I once again declare victory over this lame.  The topic was petty back and forth’s during the season Champion. This goofy took the bait and 🔥 this thread up.  No need for me to respond anymore. I won already.  Petty Champ 2020.  See y’all in November.

Just now, GenHeavyHandz said:

I once again declare victory over this lame.  The topic was petty back and forth’s during the season Champion. This goofy took the bait and 🔥 this thread up.  No need for me to respond anymore. I won already.  Petty Champ 2020.  See y’all in November.

We love you General.  You still got one more week of state championship posts and input.  Don't call it quits early.

2 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I can tell you won by all the likes you got on "your " thread... Maybe by November you'll be up to weight to get tech falled..

1 minute ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

We love you General.  You still got one more week of state championship posts and input.  Don't call it quits early.

Appreciate the love Scholar.  Unlike some people my projects are beginning to have success.  My son is going for his 6th state title in a row as a youth in 12 days. In Iowa that puts him in rare air so I need to give him my attention. Good luck to Indiana’s finest this weekend and especially the Panthers and the Dwenger Saints. Nick Krause I’m rooting for you. Jake Lone it’s been a pleasure to watch you these last 6 years.  Let’s go!

17 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Appreciate the love Scholar.  Unlike some people my projects are beginning to have success.  My son is going for his 6th state title in a row as a youth in 12 days. In Iowa that puts him in rare air so I need to give him my attention. Good luck to Indiana’s finest this weekend and especially the Panthers and the Dwenger Saints. Nick Krause I’m rooting for you. Jake Lone it’s been a pleasure to watch you these last 6 years.  Let’s go!

Hopefully 1 of those projects are getting a better wardrobe. 

2 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Nowhere near heavy.  Get down to your fighting weight.  That’s what it will take. I’ll be around 167

If you need a corner guy General I’m available! I’ll bring a bucket of ice and some donuts...obviously the donuts are for me, you don’t get my physique from eating healthy!😂 Congrats on your weight loss though, it’s not an easy thing to do.

3 minutes ago, Ozz said:

If you need a corner guy General I’m available! I’ll bring a bucket of ice and some donuts...obviously the donuts are for me, you don’t get my physique from eating healthy!😂 Congrats on your weight loss though, it’s not an easy thing to do.

I'll be in @FCFIGHTER170's corner and will surely get a few calls overturned. I get home cookin' even in Indy.

Food Cooking GIF by Julia Child

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.