Petty back and forth and during the season Champion

GenHeavyHandz

We need a ring announcer....."Wrestling outta the International Fashion corner...sporting the Stones singlet with the snakeskin "Narf". @TeamGarcia can work this angle

Corner men/coaches... @Mattyb seems to be an @FCFIGHTER170 fave..maybe @DrunkJoeNamath for the Genereal since he has secret pics of him? 

Ref..gotta be RefTroy..need somebody to body hard when one of these dudes goes down and it gets ugly. 

I am so in for this. Set up donations for charity or something...

18 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

JMill is my corner guy or no dice

LMAO... 

100:1 odds @MikeTython knocks one of you guys out because you don’t wanna go to your respected corners .  Might watch out when Mike starts humming a Phil Collins song . Might have a flash back or something. 

Edited by TeamGarcia

2 hours ago, UncleJimmy said:

So the Genereal/Leftenant is an international man of style and fashion! A British Rolling Stone patch hoodie...a Canadian BlueJay hat and is that a "narf" necklace-scarf? WTF is that? The look completed nicely with a Scooby Doo/UnderDog t'shirt under a flannel button down. Who knew the Genereal was Daymond John! My other question..why is @DrunkJoeNamath in possession of these pics?

@FCFIGHTER170 you beat me to it on the fashion takes!!! 

image.jpeg.0174ae4e6c10afab75632aab8bc88a7b.jpeg

Maybe @DrunkJoe Namath and @GenHeavyHands were a wrestling tag team.  He had promotional picks of Gen HeavyHands (international fashion Influencer)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.